Organic Produce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi racheal,
    thanks for the list. Will go and search for my organic stuff!!

Blossom, what food are you refering to?? I dun think that organic vegetables and fruits are tasteless. I find that they are more tasty!!! Maybe you should try some I love to much on organic carrots and tomatos

Comment

I don't know if this is the right thread, but does anyone knows where I can buy totally unprocessed, non-preserved whole wheat bread?

Comment

Originally posted by cupcake
        Blossom, what food are you refering to?? I dun think that organic vegetables and fruits are tasteless. I find that they are more tasty!!! Maybe you should try some I love to much on organic carrots and tomatos
        i never tried it before... heard it from friends. i will try it one day....

Comment

organic fruit and vege are yummy! they don't taste bland at all - in fact a lot of them taste better & sweeter.

i only eat organic apples since i hate the wax applied to apples.

u'll tend to find that organic fruit won't look as nice as 'normal' fruit since they've not been sprayed with a dozen chemicals (to preserve the 'look' component & shelf-life).... but they taste a lot better, that's for sure.

i've tried organic meat too and they do taste different - mostly in texture. fresher? too expensive though so i stick only to my organic apples :p

Comment

Originally posted by lauren
            i only eat organic apples since i hate the wax applied to apples.
            i hate the wax too... i used to scaped it off.... :roll:

Comment

I actually tried organic oranges yesterday. The organic oranges were actully left forgotten in the fridge for 2 weeks. The skin had gone wrinkled and dry and with black patches. Thought they had gone bad. Don't know what made me go ahead and eat them.

Looks CAN be deceiving! The organic oranges are totally juicy and sweet like no other oranges I've ever tasted. Yummy! Just very amazing. Sound like a country-bumpkin, ain't it?

I'm more convinced now with the amount of preservatives/chemicals farmers used on our fruits. Not that I'm going to totally switch over to be an go-organic consumer.

Comment

my mother-in-law made me organice green bean soup today... so yummy...

Comment

Talking about organic products,

I somehow have liking for them. I drank this organic vegetable powder ($99 for a bottle for 3 weeks) really cleanse my body (I can feel the difference).

Seriously lost alittle weight, felt healthier, more energetic and complexion improved (that was my main purpose).

However, too expensive. I drank 3 bottles and that's it. My pocket suffered some burns! haha...

Comment

Originally posted by pinkvenom
                    Talking about organic products,

I somehow have liking for them. I drank this organic vegetable powder ($99 for a bottle for 3 weeks) really cleanse my body (I can feel the difference).

Seriously lost alittle weight, felt healthier, more energetic and complexion improved (that was my main purpose).

However, too expensive. I drank 3 bottles and that's it. My pocket suffered some burns! haha...
                    So you just drink this in place of your meals?

What do you call this? I've always been interested in this powder ever since I saw a colleague drank. She actually drank it to clear her system because she's constantly suffering from constipation. I wonder if it's the same? Hers is just something she drinks, and she still continues to take her meals as normal.

Comment

*curious* Is it organic wheatgrass powder? My schoolmate used to drink this.

Comment

i've drank it - it tastes like GRASS! i felt like a cow!!!!!!

i still drink wheatgrass juice occ now - in a juice though. it's great for yr complexion

Comment

Personally, I don't like the taste of organic food. They seem to have a soapy taste. But no choice, I got to eat organic food almost everyday. My aunt's got breast cancer so she have to eat organic stuff. This is real expensive but no choice if she wants to get better. Luckily, her medical bills are paid for by her company so at least that leaves her salary to buy these organic stuff.

Comment

Natural Products Organic Asia 2003

Natural Products Organic Asia 2003

5 November 2003 - 7 November 2003 : 10:00 AM - 06:00 PM

Singapore Expo Hall 4A

Natural Health Foods, Organic Food & Beverages, Vegetarian Foods, Personal Care Products, Chinese Medicine/Herbs, Ecological Products, Organic Ingredients, Equipment & Machinery, Services.

This is a trade fair so I don't really know if it'll be opened to public

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
                              Thanks Kare! I believe they are opened to public too.

Anyone interested?
                              Me! Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sky
                                Great! Maybe I can find a super-duper blender here too!

Karen, which day > Wed, Thurs or Fri?

5 November 2003 (Wed) - 7 November 2003 (Fri)
                                10:00 AM - 06:00 PM
                                Thursday and Friday is doable, but Friday is best!

Comment

Working...
                                X