Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audrey
    replied
    it depends on certain food. not everything is necessary to go organic produce.

Leave a comment:

• lion84
    replied
    Do not ever buy Akatsuki enzyme wheneever people tell you it is a seasonal product. The stocks will only come in 2010. Pls buy 10 carltons now, before you regret! Each person is limit to 10 calrlons only. All these are sales gimmick. I had checked with other country distributor. Enzyme is not a seasonal product. It is available throughout the year. Pls think twie bfr you act!!! Cheers!!!

Leave a comment:

• Audrey
    replied
    you can buy them from organic paradise at china town. or living pharmacy.

Leave a comment:

• Waterh2o
    replied
    Thanks so much for all your replies. I'm glad that i've got more choices now.

honeygal and ruthie, I'mnot staying in Jurong West, hope to source around for a best and convenient supplier. Lim Chu Kang maybe a little inconvenient for me. Shall check out Nature Glory's and Kg-Sennang, a gd alternative when i'm tied up and they can make home deliveries.

Girlosophy, Ya, agree they may not be yummy but healthy. Not really looking into snacks etc at the moment. More on daily household neccessities for the family. Thanks!

Just to add on to some which i've found out. There's Four Seasons Market at Vivo and Great World (not sure if they are under the same management), quite a few shops in Tanglin Mall and a New Century Nature Trading located in Jurong West (near the marketing area).

Leave a comment:

• Girlosophy
    replied
    I work at Forum and in an attempt to be more health conscious, I am eating Organic munch bars.

Brand is Organix but it isn't the yummiest thing.

I also bought organic manuka honey sweets from them. They carry quite a lot of organic stuf, but it isn't cheap!

Leave a comment:

• ruthie
    replied
    [QUOTE=Waterh2o;928412]

I'm staying in the west, i'll also need to get grocery items such as rice, vege, meat etc. I can get some from Jason's/supermart etc but in the long run, i think thats going to cost me quite abit. I'm hoping to find a longer term source.
    [QUOTE]

If you stay in Jurong West, it is not very far from organic vegetable farms in Lim Chu Kang, namely Fireflies Farm and the farm opened by Ivy Singh Lim, called Bollywood or something.

Leave a comment:

• ruthie
    replied
    Hi WaterH20,

You can contact Kampung Senang for organic food. They sell a wide variety of organic produce. Their website is www.kg-senang.org.sg

Are there any particular items you are in urgent need for? How about your water source, is it purified water? Can consider investing in a water purifier!

Sorry to hear that someone in your family is ill. Please PM me if you need any information on organic food, organic living. I can share some information with you. Don't worry I am not those MLM distributors. Just a organic food fanatic.

Leave a comment:

• honeygal
    replied
    I recommend Nature's Glory. they do home delivery if you order over $50 i think. they sell a very extensive range of organic household products (eg shampoo, detergent, soap etc etc) to organic fresh produce (veg, fruits etc). do check out their website as they also have treatments for various types of ailments.

Leave a comment:

• Waterh2o
    replied
    Hope to revive this thread. I hope to change most of my family's daily use of stuff to those of organic, as someone in my family is ill...

Any idea on where to get household/daily use organic products? Such as hand soap, detergent.

I'm staying in the west, i'll also need to get grocery items such as rice, vege, meat etc. I can get some from Jason's/supermart etc but in the long run, i think thats going to cost me quite abit. I'm hoping to find a longer term source.

If i'm not wrong, Cedele produces organic bread? That's my only lead to organic bread so far.

Please share your views/experience in organic produce/products. TIA.

Leave a comment:

• ruthie
    replied
    I love YogiHub too! But note that not ALL of the ingredients are organic. They just use organic where possible.

I frequent the one at Boon *** street cos its near my office.

Leave a comment:

• sc_myinitial
    replied
    Yes, the food at yogihub tastes good!

Leave a comment:

• dodo
    replied
    yogi hub

i ate at this organic vegetarian cafe last week. the food is great and i think its good for lunch as the vegetable are fresh and you cant feel gulity. the prices are also very reasonable!!

http://www.yogihub.com.sg

Leave a comment:

• babysammi
    replied
    There is a new Organic cafe in Tampines Century Square at level 2. Anyone has tried that before?

Leave a comment:

• geliz
    replied
    Anyone been to the vegetarian/ organic cafe at 8th Smith street? Is the food nice?

Leave a comment:

• sparkles
    replied
    There's a organic food outlet at chip bee gardens (holland village).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X