Kimchi! Kimchi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimchi! Kimchi!

have been craving for kimchi for the past weeks.... is there any place or supermart (locally) that sells a huge varieties of kimchi??
    Last edited by candeecake; 20-10-2003, 10:28 PM.

I've been having cravings for kimchi too!
    Got my mum to get kimchi noodles for me from the supermarket! I think they can be found in all NTUCs..

Comment

Think the Cold Storage at Taka sells kimchi.. haha... but i've to say that those will never taste as good as those in korea...
      oh yah, u can try the supermarket at Shaw house too!

Comment

Originally posted by qiu
        I've been having cravings for kimchi too!
        Got my mum to get kimchi noodles for me from the supermarket! I think they can be found in all NTUCs..
        Hey girl, didn't know u like kimchi noodles..

Comment

yesterday, i watched a show abt travelling in korea... i was like drooling all over when they have a table of kimchi....

this is making me hungry.....

Comment

Originally posted by candeecake
            yesterday, i watched a show abt travelling in korea... i was like drooling all over when they have a table of kimchi....

this is making me hungry.....
            yah i agree.. all those tv shows that recommend food or eating places never fail to make me drool..

is it true that eating kimchi is good for health? cos i think i remembered someone telling me before.. :huh:

Comment

Re: Kimchi! Kimchi!

Originally posted by candeecake
              have been craving for kimchi for the past weeks.... is there any place or supermart (locally) that sells a huge varieties of kimchi??
              Been to a supermart near Boat Quay that sells all Korean stuff. Its at the shophouses opposite the old Pidemco Building that's been demolish. Think you shoudl be able to get the kimchi you want. It's actually white cabbage and have to season with a kind of chilli powder. Seen my mum's korean friend actually making it.

Comment

Love love love the kimchi ramen from Sushi Don. Just had it today!

Comment

bought a tub/bottle of kimchi!!! loving it!!! i put them into my instant noodles!!! *yummy* look a bit gross in the tub... but it still taste great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cla
                    Hey girl, didn't know u like kimchi noodles..
                    Now you know!

Comment

Kimchi Noodle eh? I've been eating this brand calls "Xin" for years but I must say the new packaging "Spicy Kimchi" is way better. Got this from Carrefour and I saw bottles of Kimchi from the frozen section too. Actually I never like kimchi...esp. after hearing how it's done in Korea. :puke:

Comment

don't tell me!!!

Comment

Went to korea last year and the tour guide told me that the "xin" brand is the best!

Comment

Candee -> Ok, Ok..I shall not. You find out yourself when you go to Korea ok?

Qiu -> Means I have been eating the best noodle all these years??

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie
                              Qiu -> Means I have been eating the best noodle all these years??

Yup! Me too!

Comment

Working...
                              X