Dial for Food - Food Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dial for Food - Food Delivery

My favourite would be US pizza , in particular for their chicken floss and bacon thin crust pizza! I can whip off one by myself on hungry days.

I remembered reading on newspaper that some local restaurants and eateries do provide joint delivery service. It's not cheap if i remember correctly and i only remembered because Sushi Tei is on their list. Heh heh i love Sushi Tei !

i only know macdonalds, kfc and pizza hut....

Comment

Nic, my vote goes to Rocky's. Remember the mushroom pizza? Yum!

Comment

hehe Sky, once in a while should pamper yourself.

Though I love California Pizza, Mos Burger delivery, it is always better to eat there.

Comment

Check this for more

FOODzz

Comment

Those who like finger food,

Old Chang Kee
            6555 6565
            But they onli deliver in CBD area. so maybe you can order and have it sent to your office.
            $2 charge for orders below $25.

for more information you can go to http://www.oldchangkee.com.sg

Enjoy!

Comment

US pizza is nice... my friend ordered that before , i can say it taste the best among all delivered pizza... but its about ex.
              those who ordered before can recommend what is nice?

Comment

Where is this US Pizza at? I'm sick of Canadian and Pizza Hut. Does US Pizza have a web site to look at their menu? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by momopeach
                  Where is this US Pizza at? I'm sick of Canadian and Pizza Hut. Does US Pizza have a web site to look at their menu? Thanks
                  same...is there any website?
                  how's the serving like?
                  and the pricing?

Comment

Originally posted by liyun86
                    same...is there any website?
                    how's the serving like?
                    and the pricing?
                    one more question to that .. do they deliver to all areas or certain areas only ?

Comment

Pizza De France -
                      - 6286 2683 (north)
                      - 68460836 (east)

the must tries are Sunshine Fantasy and Spicy Chicken.

my family and i are converts after trying this. one thing though is that if you live outside of the area, you'll have pay extra for delivery. other than that, generous toppings, wide variety and reasonable prices (ard those of pizza hut) are all plus pts. and they even have a one for one offer every single day.

Comment

Mos Burger

If you are situated within 10 minutes walking distance of the mos burger outlet at parkway parade, you can enjoy the convenience of mos burger meal delivered to you.
                        Just call and place your order and tell them the time(allow half an hour for delivery) you want your mos burger meal delivered. minimum order must be $10 and above.

delivery service is available from 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 7pm daily except weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays.

Alternatively, you can just call and place your order in advance and collect it later at your convenience.
                        it is available daily except weekends, eve of public holidays and public holidays.

call 63459720

Comment

saphiration, can i know how much roughly is the pizza? and if there is any website for this? (so that i can look at the menu)

Comment

Re: Mos Burger

Originally posted by PinkyGal
                            If you are situated within 10 minutes walking distance of the mos burger outlet at parkway parade, you can enjoy the convenience of mos burger meal delivered to you.
                            wow i never knew this!
                            its just too bad i don't stay near to parkway parade. do you think they have such a service for their other outlets too? i was just craving for a kakiage rice burger! *growl*
                            thanks pinkygal!

Comment

Originally posted by PinkyGal
                              saphiration, can i know how much roughly is the pizza? and if there is any website for this? (so that i can look at the menu)
                              hrmm, unfortunately they do not have a website. but i can help provide any information you might want? the first time i ordered i just went along with my friend's rec. cos i'd tried the pizza before, and they sent a brochure along with my order. (haha my mom threw out the pizza hut one after eating this.)

shall just give you a brief overview of the various prices..
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

basically there are two types -- Orange side and Green side. (funny but that's how they call it.)

On the Orange side (these have a greater variety of toppings):
                              - Regular, 10" -- $21.80
                              - Medium, 12" -- $28.80
                              - Large, 14" -- $34.40

Flavours: French Classic, Italian Classic, Seafood Fantasy, Sunshine Fantasy, Meat Fantasy, Cheese Fantasy, Veggie Fantasy, Four Season, Spicy Chicken Bonanza, Spicy Macho, Under the Sea, Macho Classic, Lady Rose, BBQ Chicken, Tokyo Delight --- its a whole range of choice.

On the Green side:
                              - Regular, 10" -- $19.80
                              - Medium, 12" -- $25.80
                              - Large, 14" -- $29.80

Flavours: Hawaiian Classic, Le Provencale, Fishermen Classic, La Pepperoni, Super Mozza
                              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minimum order: $15.00
                              Surcharge of $2.00 below $18.00 of purchase
                              Surcharge of $2.00 for out of zone

Just LMK if you need anymore info.
                              HTHs!
                              Last edited by saphiration; 19-10-2004, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X