Your SO's cooking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your SO's cooking

Let's talk about what disastrous or successful dishes that your SO has tried!

My SO wrapped peanut butter in rice, roll it onto a ball and dipped it on curry sauce and fried it.

When i heard it i was like :puke: :puke: but he claims that it's yummy! :roll:

Comment

10 years ago, my hubbie tried to fry porridge thinking that it will become rice!!!! 10 years later, I'm still teasing him about that!

Comment

he can cook only his fave: boiled clams, boiled lala, boiled dua tao, steamed prawns, steamed crabs... basically only these shellfish

Comment

Originally posted by Lyn
          he can cook only his fave: boiled clams, boiled lala, boiled dua tao, steamed prawns, steamed crabs... basically only these shellfish
          wow all boiled and steamed
          interesting

my SO like anything with potatoes
          he cook a nice chicken tonite meal
          Last edited by natnatviv; 11-11-2003, 11:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stressed
            10 years ago, my hubbie tried to fry porridge thinking that it will become rice!!!! 10 years later, I'm still teasing him about that!
            Gosh! Fried porridge is wonderful! My first ex exceled in this specialty. Your SO got the concept wrong. Ha ha!

Comment

My can make really mean instant dry curry noodles. I mean the Maggie brand one..... it is interesting how he can cook it to the perfect consistency, and also the way he prepares it dry. But that is his ONLY specialty ....

Comment

he usually stands by the side and watch the maid cook pretending he's cooking

but he makes really good pancakes!

Comment

My bf baked some cookies for me as a surprise for our anniversary! The cookies tasted really

Comment

my bf makes really yummy brownies! and he claims that it's their "secret recipe" which they invented themselves (a group of ruggers :roll: ) but the brownies were really good!

Comment

my bf is just like me. we're both hopeless in the kitchen. but he's excellent at BBQs. he can spend all day marintating meats and cutting everything up nicely. just 2 days ago, he deboned 10 lamb cutlets, pierced rosemary sprigs through all of them. rubbed them with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pepper and garlic. served them with mint jelly and apple sauce. it was a hit. what a pity i don't eat lamb.

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                        ..just 2 days ago, he deboned 10 lamb cutlets, pierced rosemary sprigs through all of them. rubbed them with balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pepper and garlic. served them with mint jelly and apple sauce. it was a hit..
                        Bet it's a smashing hit! Sounds GORGEOUS. The deboning and rubbing activity brings to mind a sexy cook.. ..

Comment

my SO can really cook! I'm impressed with his sudden spur of cooking interest and so far, i've tried his soup and chicken stew, tasted not too bad tho'. I love to eat beef/chicken stew and he really make an effort to learn how to do it, haha.. yeah i'm really touched

Comment

Mine tried making katsu-don for me but it turn out too salty. Can you imagine that he actually used 1/4 of the japanese black sauce and he added fish sauce in it??? Anyway...I still made myself ate 1/4 of it.

In the end, it was I who improve the recipe and I do make a really wicked katsu-don

I often told him that he does have the imagination to conjure up recipes but too bad about the talent

I think I'm quite mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                              Bet it's a smashing hit! Sounds GORGEOUS. The deboning and rubbing activity brings to mind a sexy cook.. ..
                              glossie, wait till you meet him.

Comment

Working...
                              X