Roti Prata

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roti Prata

Share your fave, cripsy Roti Prata store here.

Not fave but average store - from Jalan Kayu Prata Store.

I have tried their roti prata, nipplets(small, crispy round roti prata), mutton murtabak, cheese mushroom roti prata and mutton gravy. All I can only say they are not too bad. I find their Murtabak too wet with little filings. Cheese mushroom is not that fantastic as the name seems to be. I find it is not chees-y. I still like their roti prata.

I also like roti prata from my neighbourhood store - Blk 803 King's George Ave coffeeshop. It is very cripsy and taste good too.

Comment

I like the one at Eunos, it's very near my workplace there're 3 prata shops all in 1 row and i find the middle shop the best their chicken curry rocks

also like to one at Banquet, below DrX center. Thanks to Nic's recommendation

Comment

Casuarina

It has the BEST prata!

Comment

i love the 24-hr malay coffeeshop near Tampines East CC. it's one of the nicest i ever had, and their teh tarik (correct spelling?) also very nice

*yummy*

Comment

Casuarina is my choice! i like the plain prata, plas-tah (plain prata with sunny-sideup on top), paper prata, cheese and mushroom prata, chocolate prata ... ... yum yum... and the "teh-cinno" is also nice!

Comment

I like the one at Upper Thomson. Think it's open by the one at Casuarina. Father and son team....

Stomach's growling....urgh...

Comment

ok for the eastsiders: this is at tanah merah, near tanah merah mrt, opposite petrol stations and a cold storage. Is that upper changi road?

The BEST BEST murtabak and prata. The former is crispy, ladden with chicken and onions, extremely crispy and served with my fave: cucumbers and chili sauce.

Other than that, roxy square foodcourt (opposite parkway) has great prata too, used to eat there so often back in my VJ days.

Comment

The cheese prata shop near NUS......... their banana cheese prata with honey is very yummy !!! Must eat them while they are hot !

Comment

Roti Prata...especially Murtabak, Victory restaurant at
                    North Bridge Rd. Opposite Golden Landmark.
                    Got few other restaurant beside it also.

http://www.streetdirectory.com.sg/ma...N%20AREA&res=0

Comment

I love the one at Suntec, next to Kuali.

Comment

I love the prata at Keypoint... it is a shophouse near Keypoint shopping mall... their paper roti prata is fanatastic!!!!

For mumtaba, I love the ones at Arab street.... It is a two-storey shophouse and their teh tarik is another must try!! Yum Yum

Comment

i luv d banana prata at jalan kayu..... realli yummilicious... still rem d taste till now

another place is d prata stall at loyang point(pasir ris), d prata is veri veri crispy... yum yum.... once in a while i will go there to eat too

Comment

I like the cheese prata from Fong Seng!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimi_Asmara
                              Roti Prata...especially Murtabak, Victory restaurant at
                              North Bridge Rd. Opposite Golden Landmark.
                              Quite near North Bridge Rd, but more so Beach Road. The coffeeshop opposite the former army-camp-supply building, where the famed Ah Baling is; also the default tulang lovers' joint.

Like my prata 'kosong' and this shop finishes as early as 10.30am. After this time, you'd hafta settle for their white rice.

Comment

Working...
                              X