Siam Kitchen & Simply Thai in Parco Bugis Junction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Siam Kitchen & Simply Thai in Parco Bugis Junction

Had a terrible experience at Simply Thai located at Bugid Junction recently. They were offering buffet dinner at a very attractive price. Decided to try that. GREAT DISAPPOINTMENT!!

Firstly the service is really really bad. We had to wait forever for someone to serve us water, and for that we have to wave forever and ASK for it. The food was REALLY REALLY BAD. Only one dish was served WARM. The rest of the food was COLD. We highlighted the problem to a waiter only to have him replied: "Ok I will check it out!" and he walked off without doing anything about it and needless to say he never came back with an answer! The food was and we left with an empty stomach and swore never to go back again!
    Last edited by ginger; 09-02-2004, 04:37 PM.

Ginger, got a terrible experience in the same location too. :piss: The service is bad and so is the food too. The price is too expensive for the Pineapple rice which is very sour for the pineapple. I got a bad disgestion in stomach on that day. My bf had the same comment too....

We swear that we won't step into Simply Thai again, especially the one Bugis Junction.

Food - Very bad
    Price - Not reasonable at all, unless you order special price noodles but the dishes & vegetables serve for the noodle are so little. Feel like got cheated of eating there. :piss:
    Service - Bad too

Advice: Don't go to Simply Thai!

For cheap & tasty pineapple rice, I suggest you girls go to Scott Food court in Scott shopping centre, Orchard. There is a Thai store offering S$4 for pineapple rice. Sometimes, got special discount on that. The stall is somewhere near Fish Ball Noodles stall.

Comment

pai seh my hubby say the rest is siam kitchen n not simply thai!

Its actually the one opposite Seoul Gardens

Comment

Nevermind. Both are in Bugis Junction. Babes, just remember : Don't go to Siam Kitchen & Simply Thai!

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
          pai seh my hubby say the rest is siam kitchen n not simply thai!

Its actually the one opposite Seoul Gardens
          perhaps u should change your subject then?
          didnt remember that there was a simply thai!

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
            perhaps u should change your subject then?
            didnt remember that there was a simply thai!

Done!

Comment

not bad not bad
              now we can properly "discuss" the matter of bad customer service!

Comment

not bad not bad
                now we can properly "discuss" the matter of bad customer service!
                yah man the ultimate is the waiter told us: "i will check for you" and walked off without taking our plates with him! I asked my hubby: check what? what is he checking when he ??? NOT EVEN TAKE A LOOK at my food!!!!!!! :piss: :piss: :piss: Anyway it was a disappointing meal!

Comment

abit confused here
                  so shon dearie, where did u go to eat? simply thai or siam kitchen?

ginger, i think siam kitchen has a couple of branches, havent been to the bugis branch before but i remember the one i went to (cant remember where) has quite good customer service...

Comment

abit confused here
                    so shon dearie, where did u go to eat? simply thai or siam kitchen?

ginger, i think siam kitchen has a couple of branches, havent been to the bugis branch before but i remember the one i went to (cant remember where) has quite good customer service...
                    REALLY? the one i went is really bad! but the other waiter changed for me, but i find the food a real disappoinment!

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
                      REALLY? the one i went is really bad! but the other waiter changed for me, but i find the food a real disappoinment!
                      oh well, think i met with worse customer service before
                      ahahhaha, ginger think u should change your subject again!

Comment

There is a Simply Thai in 1st floor, #01-62. :note:

http://www.parcobj.com.sg/frameset_d...nk=1&sublink=3
                        Click on the Food Specialty.

Siam Kitchen is in level 2, #02-46.

Comment

Ginger, I suggest that just add both in the title: Siam Kitchen & Simply Thai in Parco Bugis Junction. Both are in same shopping centre. No confusion at all.

Comment

oooohhhh shon
                            u sound got excited!

Wow! i think u got the skills of a good researcher!

err, which one did u go to btw?
                            u havent answer my question? :p

Comment

Actually, I always confuse with Simply Thai & Thai Express. I think it is better not to blame wrong restaurant. So that, better check it out from the website. It is Simply Thai or Thai Express.

Confirm : It is Simply Thai. Please DON'T GO there! Just waste your money.

Comment

Working...
                              X