Siam Kitchen & Simply Thai in Parco Bugis Junction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shon
    Simply Thai. Please DON'T GO there! Just waste your money.
    ahhh, cant do that Shon dearie, remember i am in Melbourne now!

hmm, i think i prefer Japanese food, thai is bad for my tum tum!

Comment

nat, you're in melbourne huh? the food there is more fantastic than singapore *dreaming of the viet beef noodles and bread*

now u make me feel like eating jap food

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
        nat, you're in melbourne huh? the food there is more fantastic than singapore *dreaming of the viet beef noodles and bread*

now u make me feel like eating jap food
        pho is not difficult to make
        u must have the patience and the ingredients
        gee, what the? am going off topic *runs away to the gourmet section* (my cup of tea!)

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
          pho is not difficult to make
          u must have the patience and the ingredients
          gee, what the? am going off topic *runs away to the gourmet section* (my cup of tea!)
          MAKE PHO MYSELF??????? I can't cook for nuts

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
            but i remember the one i went to (cant remember where) has quite good customer service...
            Viv, was it Parkway Parade? I been to this. Service was alright. Nothing to rant/shout about.

But I met pretty awful service at Thai Express at the Esplanade. (Sorry Grace) Firstly, we waited for about 20 mins before anyone asked how many of us. Finally someone saw us but the waiter told us that we've to wait for another about 10 mins 'cos it was so crowded. There was a table waiting to be cleared just right in front of us. So you can imagine how frustrated we were (plus we are damn hungry). Thirdly, we had to queue (I can't remember how long) to order. (Again it was long queue). After my SO paid for the order, the cashier merely told him: "Appro. wait 30mins for food). All I can remember about that place is WAIT! What a terrible experience. Did I return? No way.

Comment

queenie
              seriously i cant remember but i do think that different outlets have different levels of service...

just like causeway pt, there is this thai food outlet, i think it was quite good... service and all (prob i am a frequent customer)

i usually expect a certain level of service when i go into restaurants, but considering when the place is all full and crowded, even the most patient waiter/ waitress can get really impatient.

Comment

Working...
              X