Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ylyl
    replied
    anyone knows where to get a laptop lunch box? it looks like this http://www.laptoplunches.com/

Leave a comment:

• ylyl
    replied
    Ribbons
    tks for ur compliment. i enjoyed myself when making the fd nicely too. n it's addictive

Leave a comment:

• Ribbons
    replied
    ylyl,

your blog showed so many cute food cutouts and bento ideas.. You're an amazing mother, i think your kid (and hubby too!) is so blessed to have a mom like you making so much effort for his lunchbox

Leave a comment:

• BubblyGal
    replied
    there are quite a no. of bento bands in daiso.. saw it just now. those interested can go and take a look.

Leave a comment:

• ylyl
    replied
    I bought a shinkansen sandwich lunch box recently. can see from here http://mycreationbento.blogspot.com/

Leave a comment:

• ylyl
    replied
    they seem to place the bands randomly, no specific place. think you need to ask

Leave a comment:

• Joycelyn
    replied
    Originally posted by ylyl View Post
    You have to get the band from daiso. because their bands and lunch boxes are sold separately. I have bands for all my lunch boxes unless it's those with clip kind.
    i see! i couldnt find the bands anywhere! Do you know where it is placed at PS?

Leave a comment:

• ylyl
    replied
    You have to get the band from daiso. because their bands and lunch boxes are sold separately. I have bands for all my lunch boxes unless it's those with clip kind.

Leave a comment:

• Joycelyn
    replied
    i went to Daiso yesterday to pick up a bento box. Made sushi for my lunch today! =D

Ylyl: can i ask did you buy any bands to put round the bento box? Mine is a double box so the lid doesnt stay on well =(

Leave a comment:

• BubblyGal
    replied
    I love the animal shape pasta, bought them for my nephews as well. There's a period of time where they have spaceship as well. So must open eye and see see.. something will have good buys.

Leave a comment:

• twins_song
    replied
    I got them from supermarket (NTUC), pasta section. They have vehicles shape and leaves shape as well. I saw Xmas theme pasta in Muji during the xmas season. I got a pack too, but hv yet to use it. they have shapes like santa, xmas tree etc.
    Hi ylyl,

Thanks. I will go to NTUC to check it out

Leave a comment:

• ylyl
    replied
    I got them from supermarket (NTUC), pasta section. They have vehicles shape and leaves shape as well. I saw Xmas theme pasta in Muji during the xmas season. I got a pack too, but hv yet to use it. they have shapes like santa, xmas tree etc.

Leave a comment:

• twins_song
    replied
    I prepare lunch box for my boy some times. share my bento blog with all of you. http://mycreationbento.blogspot.com/
    Hi ylyl,

The lunch box looks yummy... btw, can I check where did you buy the animal shape pasta? I want to get for my boy as well. TIA

Leave a comment:

• ylyl
    replied
    I prepare lunch box for my boy some times. share my bento blog with all of you. http://mycreationbento.blogspot.com/

Leave a comment:

• hachi
    replied
    Originally posted by tiemmie
    You can also try:

Pasta:

1. cooking pasta the night before.. drained them and put in tupperware, and store in fridge
    2. suggest you cook the sauce separately and in separate container as well. ( you can add in basics like mushroom to your sauce)

store all in the fridge

next morning, bring to office, put in fridge. When its time for lunch just reheat them in microwave!

Some of my colleagues, they bring their leftover food from the night before. But my mum dont like me to do that she says its no good.

If not how about frying some noodles, add an omelette, nuggets etc.
    hey! i love pasta and i'm not a sandwich/bread person. as you may know school is starting soon. i'm still in secondary school and i want to bring my own lunch to school next year. i love this pasta suggestion. only bad point is my school does not provide microwave oven for us students (very stingy, but singapore students also don't have the habit of bringing lunch to school right?) so what i'm thinking is do you have other easier suggestions that can be easily prepared (don't need much time) in the early morning hours (like 6am?) and how to store it so it can remain quiet warm until my recess time(9.30am)? sorry i asked so many questions but i really don't wanna pack sandwiches

Leave a comment:

Working...
X