Yummy Breakfast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yummy Breakfast!

i always love BIG breakfast and looking forward to it!

here are some of my faves:
    * yogurt + muesli + fruits
    * cereal/granola + milk
    * oatmeal + maple syrup + brown sugar
    * milk tea + kaya toast
    * fish/chicken porridge
    * pancake/waffle + honey/maple syrup
    * hot sweet redbean/greenbean soup
    Last edited by simplicity; 09-08-2004, 09:49 PM.

bacon and eggs, some greens, grapefruit juice, toast with vegemite

Comment

Alone. Milk tea, half boiled eggs, kaya toast & the daily papers. I don't get to do this lately. I used to do this everyday at the coffeeshop near my office & I really miss it.

Comment

Favourite "local Chinese" breakfast - A bit like atypical: 2 half-boiled eggs, kopi-si-kosong-gao (strong coffee with condensed milk without sugar), and 2 slices of plain, toasted bread. I buy them from Ya Kun at Far East Sq (the "original" one), just opposite my office!

However, most of the time I opt for multi-grain, high fibre cereals with milk. Trying get enough fibre in my diet to prevent health problems!

Other appealing breakfasts: delectable dim sum, scrumptious eggs and sausages.

Comment

i love eggs done any style.

but i love to have fruit every morning although i seldom get to. sometimes, i wake up and start munching on chocs. what a way to start the day.

Comment

my fave breaky is buttered toast with kaya or just a sprinking of sugar with milo (hot or iced !) another fave is fried bee hoon (rice noodles) with a sausage/egg and some chilli sauce. yummmmy !

Comment

i wish i could wake up every moring to an international buffet style brekkie!

still my fave would be eggs (done any style) with sausages, toasted walnut bread and orange juice.

Comment

Mine will be the normal toast and a cup of Milo.

Comment

I am terrible, last time I don't have the luxury of having a nice long breakfast. Now I eat anything and everything for breakfast. Duck noodles, laksa, nasi lemak, kueh chap, roti prata, wantan mee....

Comment

My favourite has got to be the set breakfast from Ya Kun Kaya Toast - half-boiled egg, kaya-butter toast, kopi However, my usual breakfast is biscuits, cereal bars and honey drink

Comment

Cereal With Milk with a bowl of fruity yoghurt, with some golden brown waffles with maple syrup!!!

Comment

Oh dear, I can't pick a favourite at all! What I love for breakfast: Macdonald's sausage muffin with egg, mushroom & tomato omelette, kaya toast and 2 runny half-boiled eggs with dark soya sauce, steaming hot pancakes with lotsa maple syrup. Everything with orange juice!!

Comment

My fave: 2 Half boiled eggs with plain bread (those long-ish type, not gardenia or sunshine brands).

Comment

Originally posted by dolphin
                            My fave: 2 Half boiled eggs with plain bread (those long-ish type, not gardenia or sunshine brands).
                            Ahhh....those without the skin at the sides?!?! Like those typical soft soft kopitiam bread?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by dionne_wu
                              Ahhh....those without the skin at the sides?!?! Like those typical soft soft kopitiam bread?!?!?
                              I love those kind too! Wow... this kind of bread is a perfect match with half-boiled eggs!

Comment

Working...
                              X