The big O - NYDC sister cafe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big O - NYDC sister cafe

Anybody try before the big O opp NYDC at wheelock place? I'm thinking of going there to eat. What's nice there? Any different from NYDC? thANks
    Last edited by nicole; 04-03-2005, 05:01 AM.

I like the pan fried cod fish fillet, my colleague like the spike D which is a durian cake, yummy You can check out their menu Big O Cafe

Comment

the bacon wrapped chicken leg is not bad, but very filling when paired with the fragrant rice. i love their cakes! the g-spot is especially good.
      i find the variety in nydc larger, big O's like the... more upmarket version of nydc. however, i prefer big O's desserts to that of nydc, save for the mudpies.

Comment

I their mud cakes!! and D Cup!! Yummy!!
        However, their main dish seems to be less attractive.. like their steak and duck leg..
        You can try their chef salad if u like.. it's not bad!

Comment

i the spiked D too! durian and chocolate

Comment

Is the Wheelock Place branch the only branch so far?

Btw Big O is slightly more pricely than NYDC right?

Comment

Originally posted by strawberry_lush

I went with my bf.. we ordered a steak, duck leg, chef's salad and mud cake with ice cream.. all for about $60+

Not sure whether there are other outlets other than the wheelock one though..

Comment

Originally posted by strawberry_lush

yup, it's slightly pricier and it only has one branch at wheelock.

Comment

The durian chocolate thingy - in my bf's words, "this is good s*** man!" Haha

ps. and i know he really loves me bc even tho we both like durian and he doesn't like chocolate, he let me eat most of the durian filling bc i got tired of the chocolate coating after a while. the chocolate he ate

Comment

Originally posted by nywoe
                    The durian chocolate thingy - in my bf's words, "this is good s*** man!" Haha

ps. and i know he really loves me bc even tho we both like durian and he doesn't like chocolate, he let me eat most of the durian filling bc i got tired of the chocolate coating after a while. the chocolate he ate
                    so sweet of your bf!!! lucky gal.... =)
                    durian + chocolate makes me wanna drool =)--- gonna try it tomorrow.... yuppie

Comment

the desserts sound interesting.... yum...yum

Comment

Originally posted by bLiss
                        the desserts sound interesting.... yum...yum
                        The deserts are DEFINITELY a must try!! Especially their Spiked D aka D Cup..

Comment

yupz just tried it.... spike 'd cup"..... really very nice..... couldn't stop eating it...... haha~ now hmmmm kinda craving for it...... oops....

Comment

oh wow i didnt know big 0 is a sis cafe of NYDC. i just went there recently. i think its very pricey and serving very small. i ordered the lamb one. the lamb were in small pieces and there were mixed beans. that's it only. so not worth it. maybe its like that. i tried the mud pie too. normal ice cream. only the bottom part is nice.

Comment

I loved the Leann Rhymes mudpie!

Comment

Working...
                              X