LOW-CALORIE, LOW-FAT yummy meal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOW-CALORIE, LOW-FAT yummy meal

suggestions & recommendations? please share your favorites to fellow podders here

How about popiah? Minus the peanuts.. and whatever other things they deep-fry.. it should make a low-cal meal.

Oh.. since the beauty pageant's just over and the memory's still fresh i our heads, some would recall the new beauty queen singling popiah out as her choice of food that she can eat everyday in her lifetime. The skin has carbo while the rest of the contents are mostly veg. Not exactly these words but I'm sure I hit 90% in accuracy

Comment

I'm not sure if it's exactly low-calorie or low-fat but i eat just 3 fishballs when i'm not really hungry or on a 'diet', it fills me just nice and i don't feel hungry after eating it Used to also just eat a 'pau' and green apple for lunch during secondary school, really lost alot of weight back then...

Comment

i quite like rice paper rolls, with mint leaves, rice noodles and some fish sauce...
        i also add in prawns or chicken meat for taste

Comment

Ummm mushrooms! I have no idea if they are called Champoigne mushrooms or something, oh well, shitake and enoki can do too! I love mushrooms and veggies. Put them to boil with minimal seasoning I can finish a whole pot without feeling guilty! :D

And Subway. I ADORE Subway. Fresh veggies!

Comment

Working...
          X