Sorbets / Sherbets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorbets / Sherbets

Apart from haagen daz, where can I get sorbet/sherbets or basically ice cream that does not contain milk?

movenpick?

swensen's does lime and orange sherbets too i think, but i'm not all that big a fan

Comment

Venezia (branches at Guthrie House in 6th Avenue and Carrefour) does wonderful sorbets.

There's also New Zealand ice cream at FEP, Raffles City, Parkway etc.

Both these are much better than HD's sorbets, IMO.

Comment

NYDC lemon sherberts is not bad...

Comment

Originally posted by hjmsb
          Venezia (branches at Guthrie House in 6th Avenue and Carrefour) does wonderful sorbets.

There's also New Zealand ice cream at FEP, Raffles City, Parkway etc.

Both these are much better than HD's sorbets, IMO.
          Second this. I've love the mango and lemon sorbet

Comment

Try gelati? The fruity ones should not contain milk. The gelati place at Gutherie House on Sixth Ave is pretty nice.

Comment

think gelato are made without milk right? the one at tangs basement is pretty good

Comment

Between the Tangs basement one and Venezia. Venezia wins hands down!

Comment

have not tried Venezia, is it only available at the carrefour at suntec or can i get it at the plaza sing branch? never heard of this before so pardon my silly qn

Comment

you can get it at outside the supermarket at Suntec at the corner where they sell takeaway food. Go try it!

Comment

Venezia is da best!

and I think it's yummiest to have a sorbet and a creamy flavour combi. I always go for yoghurt/lemon or belgian choc/lemon.

Gelato is such a comfort food

Comment

Holland Village Belagio has gelato but sometimes the top selling flavours are out (they import and take such a long time).

HV shopping centre TOP floor roof-top terrace also has a coffeehouse with desserts- sorbets. Quite fancy, different layers and coated in choc in nice presentation. The indoor ambience is crappy but the outdoor night ambience is great (if u can take non-aircon). Abit off-topic... the steak is good, much better than Jack's place. For 2 pax... say, a set meal of french onion soup (good, flavourful), foccacio bun, ribeye steak with cream corn and baked onion (sides are great too), tea (in proper plunger set) + pasta (so-so) + dessert = $50+

Comment

I think there is one shop at the basement of Tiong Bahru Plaza that sells Sorbet. I can't remember the shop's name but according to my friend, they are prety popular.

Comment

Tiger sorbet from Island Creamery is worth a try.

Comment

Working...
                            X