Eek! I don't eat these!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eek! I don't eat these!

What is it for you that you really don't like eating?

I dont think I'm a fussy eater but I really hate eating liver and kidneys!! I guess I can't bear the texture of them more than anything else.

Also, I don't like Durians at all! I think it tastes like garlic and custard mixed together!

Bleugh!! :puke:

Innards of any kind and Beet root...!

Comment

Wow, I've got a long list!

Long beans, eggplant, ginger, century egg, fish, pig intestines, egg yolk, pasta(cream or tomato based), milk, cheese, pizza, most chicken, pepperish stuff, oily local fare (char kway teow, fried carrot cake), milk shakes, butter/magarine and many more I cannot recall for now.

Comment

mango : curious, u dun eat butter and marge how abt those substitutes ? and pastries and cakes ?

you must be really in peak of health cos u stay away from all the "bad" stuff!! *admiration*

Comment

chox, when I say butter/milk/margarine, I mean only on its own (eg, when butter spreaded on bread or to drink milk on its own). If its present in some other foods, its fine as long as I cant taste it. Its the taste that makes me :puke:.

I can't eat these cause I can't stand the taste anymore, all of these makes me :puke:. I eat lotsa other unhealthy food though, I love cakes, certain deep fried stuff, sugary food/tidbits, roast duck, and many more.

Comment

I can't stand eating figs! They are so gross and mushy.... :puke: I also absolutely hate that green chinese bitter vege (don't know what you call it in english, does anyone else know?) oh, and also anything almond flavoured..but I don't mind real almonds OH and one more, real aloe vera! That has got to be the worst one, but apparently its supposed to be really good for you

Comment

I don't eat innards of any kind, capsicum/bell peppers, lady's fingers, and lamb. I can't bear to eat lamb.

Comment

kang kong. its the most disgusting vegetable i've ever eaten

Comment

Pig's blood, Gui ling gao (the herbal chinese jelly).
                  Canned luncheon meat, canned stewed pork, canned sweet corn, canned beans.
                  The canned stuff's cos I ate those for almost every meal while growing up... dad couldn't cook.

Comment

MUTTON is the first thing that comes into my mind :roll:

Comment

i'm not fussy over food, i think the only thing i can't bear to eat is RAW CELERY. :puke:

Comment

i hate lady's fingers! ewwww..

otherwise i pretty much eat anything and everything!

Comment

[size=1]Originally posted by Bluberri
                          I also absolutely hate that green chinese bitter vege (don't know what you call it in english, does anyone else know?)size]
                          I think I know what you mean! My mum refers to this as bitter melon. I hate it too, and my dad always insists on cooking it because it is supposed to be good at detoxifying the body, apparently.

I just think its nasty stuff :puke:

Why does so much healthy food never taste nice? :huh:

Comment

kidney, heart, lungs (i eat almost every other kind of innards though), mutton, celery, raw tomato, frozen veg (corn, pea, carrot mix - i will pick them out of my fried rice)

Comment

Originally posted by Bluberri
                              I also absolutely hate that green chinese bitter vege (don't know what you call it in english, does anyone else know?)

Kale (Kai Lan)? Or bittergourd? I love bittergourd and all veggies.

For me, I'm not a fussy eater too but I don't touch certain meat. I do not eat 'exotic' meat like frogs' leg, venison, goose liver, sharks' fins, turtles etc. These are for humane reasons and I don't wish to preach here I do not touch beef too for religious reasons. Oh yes...mutton stinks and no pigs' intestines.

Comment

Working...
                              X