Decaf / Floral / Fruit Teas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decaf / Floral / Fruit Teas

Do any of you ladies enjoy drinking flavoured tea? By this, I mean flavours other than the usual earl grey, green tea etc., more like rosebud, chamomile, fruit, lavender...

I wonder where I can buy these teas from? I usually enjoy them in Starbucks, Spinelli's, and other coffee joints, but I don't see them in my nearby Cold Storage or anything. any idea where i can get them?

I've seen quite a variety of fruit and flower teas at Giant (IMM) as well as numerous other supermarkets like cold storage and even NTUC. Maybe you can try searching at a bigger cold storage?

Comment

My fren gave me a box of Lipton Chamomile tea, maybe you can check it out at major supermarkets?

Comment

I buy most of the flavoured tea from Lipton. I'm a cheapo.

When I'm in KLCC, I usually sweep the counters of the Boh Cafe clean with stacks of tea! That was 2 years ago!

Comment

Fauchon used to be available in Isetan supermarket. not sure if it's still there. it has a huge range of flavoured teas.

try Taka basement too - the area near Harrods has some flavoured teas i believe.

Comment

I like Marks & Spencer's Camomile tea Think it costs about $5.50 so it's not exactly the cheapest choice around but i seem to only like this brand only

Comment

You can also try Tea Spa at Raffles City or Paragon. Lots of different flavors to choose from.

Comment

wow! i'm bowled over at all the suggestions! thank you all!

i'm looking more for sachet-packet teas, not so much the leaves/flowers alone. mango,Vix and Dimples, what type of teas are you talking about?

Comment

I have tried 'No worries tea' and 'Dreamtime' before. Nice!
                  Pretty sure you can get them at either Carrefour or Cold Storage.

I like peppermint tea too! Always drink this in the office, especially when i'm feeling super drowsy after a heavy lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by islande

i'm looking more for sachet-packet teas, not so much the leaves/flowers alone. mango,Vix and Dimples, what type of teas are you talking about?
                    The ones I mentioned are those convenient ones in teabag form. Just dump in cup and steep in hot water.

Comment

Originally posted by mango
                      The ones I mentioned are those convenient ones in teabag form. Just dump in cup and steep in hot water.
                      oh cool! will go take a peek soon! thanks dear.

Blis80, what brand of tea are you talking about? i like rosebud tea! i find it very refreshing. chamomile teas for when i have headaches or am feeling lousy. peppermint huh... wow, should be really powerful !

Comment

Blis80, what brand of tea are you talking about?
                        Peppermint tea quite common. Most of the brands have peppermint. I usually drink unsweetened tea, when i want it sweet i use honey instead of sugar. yummm

As for the other two tea, I threw away the box already. But i think there were 2 brands that had this type of tea. one of the brands was koala something. I'll let you know if i come across it when i go on my grocery trips

Comment

Originally posted by Blis80
                          Peppermint tea quite common. Most of the brands have peppermint. I usually drink unsweetened tea, when i want it sweet i use honey instead of sugar. yummm

As for the other two tea, I threw away the box already. But i think there were 2 brands that had this type of tea. one of the brands was koala something. I'll let you know if i come across it when i go on my grocery trips
                          okay thank you !

Comment

most supermarkets do stock flavoured tea, just pop by the tea section to take a look. cold storage and carrefour have mind boggling choices

personally i drink natae tea. my friend who went to taiwan also got some rosebud tea for me, very good!! think its quite cheap too since they grow it there

Comment

Oops. The ones I mentioned do not come in sachet form. More like fruit chucks, flowers and leaves. The shop mixes the different combination for different occassions and moods.

Comment

Working...
                              X