Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheez Whiz

Do you love cheese? I do.

Just wanna share the best cheese dip (hee, to me) available in Singapore. Yup, its the Cheez Whiz. Its not exactly cheap at almost S$10 per bottle but its real yummy.

Some ways of eating it are:
    1. Spread it on bread and toast
    2. On Broccoli
    3. For dipping fries, chips and crackers
    4. On grill sandwiches
    5. On potato skin

Here's a website on some recipes. I'm definitely going to try out the Super (potato) skin. I just need to go get some real bacon bits.....

http://www.kraftfoods.com/main.aspx?...2=Cheez%20Whiz

I cheese !

am thinking about kenny rogers' cheesy macroni
    & finishing up my smoked cheese with herbs - delicious!

we can get this cheese whiz at any supermarket right?

Comment

Hi ibonne, I doubt you can get it at NTUC. Must go to those more gourmet sort. I got it at the supermarket at Tanglin Mall. I can't recall what the supermarket is called now. It used to be called 'market place' (i think). They also have another outlet at Raffles City (basement).

Packaging wise, it used to be like what you saw on the web but the latest one I brought, the packaging has changed.

(not to confuse you but I just recalled that donkey years ago, you can also get it in 'shop and save')

Comment

I love cheese too. Usually take it as breakfast, melt it with my toast. Yummy
        As long as it's melted cheese, I'll take it.

Comment

it is still called the Market Place.

Comment

where can i get this? TIA!

Comment

oh, making me hungry at this hour!

i definitely want to try potato with cheese too, good idea. but where can i get this cheeze whiz?

Comment

i bought one bottle and it is good to go on toast. sometimes i just eat it alone.

Comment

i love cheese!! *drools* and i second the kenny roger's marconi and cheese.. but i guess i am off the topic.. i should really go try the cheez whiz.. =)

Comment

This is good stuff... Used to cost less than $10 a jar and now it's almost $15 a bottle! I love making macaroni and cheese with this though. Good stuff!

Comment

Cold Storage got this?

Comment

I should think so... Saw it at Sengkang before. Refridgerated section.

Comment

Thanks D3stiny Will check it out when i pass by there during weekend.

Comment

Me and my SO love love cheese to death!

Kenny roger's marconi and cheese is great! We love a good cheese platter too. Will definately keep a look out for this cheez whiz the next time we visit the super market!

Comment

Went to raffles place market place to buy this cheez whiz. It's in a different packaging from the website. The one on the website is in a jar while the one i got from market place is more like a tube with a plastic cap. And the label printed cheez whiz squeeze. Eitherhow, it does look yummy, shall try it for lunch tomorrow!
                              By the way, the bottle cost $16.10. Not cheap i would say.

Comment

Working...
                              X