Breakfast Cereal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakfast Cereal

Just re-discovered cereal again lately- what do you love? My current fave's koko crunch.

love nutrigrain and just right cereal...

koko crunch seems to be abit sweet for me

Comment

Re: Breakfast Cereal

Originally posted by mango
      My current fave's koko crunch.
      Same here..all time favourite

I also lurve coco pops and Kellogs Frosties

Comment

I Honey Grham-O ! I even eat it like tibits every now and then.

Comment

am addicted to Weetabix - the whole grain cereal

Comment

Used to love Coco Pops with milk during college days and Fruity Loops during childhood. Now prefer Quaker's Nutty Crunch (or something that sounds like that) that is basically cereals with nuts inside. Also one organic brand that are soy-based with loads of healthy ingredients that is surprisingly tasty as well.

Comment

Fruity Loops during childhood! Me too!

Comment

i love Post's blueberry morning and other nutty, crunchy cereals

Comment

I loved Kelloggs cornflakes with milk!! Another favourite is Post ceral and banana nut ceral... Yummy!

I like my corn flakes to be soggy and I will leave them soak in the milk for about 10 minutes.. I guess I had unique taste in ways of eating cornflakes...

Comment

What about muesli? My favourite is Alpen Muesli Original! For cereal, it would be Quaker Cereal Honey Graham Oh's, Quaker Cereal Crunchy Corn Bran or Post Oreo Cereal. They taste so good, sometime I just eat without adding the milk

Comment

I Milo cereal! It just tastes so good and makes your milk all chocolatey
                      Rice krispies rock too if I am feeling hehehe.
                      I used to love Pops cereal when I was much younger and somehow they disappeared and came back now. Funny.

Comment

I absolutely LOVE cereal! currently my fave is Post's Blueberry Morning.

Other all-time favourites include Coco pops.

Comment

I've recently re-discovered cereal too. It makes for great dieting food!

My faves are:
                          Crunchy Nut Red
                          Coco Pops
                          Ricicles
                          Honey Nut Loops
                          Frosties

I like my corn flakes to be soggy and I will leave them soak in the milk for about 10 minutes..
                          I'm the complete opposite, and have to eat them as soon as possible! Often, I get told off because I leave all the milk behind

Comment

I cereal! A definite must-have for breakfast and sometimes even munch through it as a whole meal.

Waffle Crisp is actually very good, though not that high up in nutrition factor. The sweet honey taste is very addictive!

Corn Pops is another favourite! Excellent substitute for pop-corn.

Oreos cereal is a bit disappointing though. The oreo taste is somehow lost in there.

Nowadays I've switched to the healthier stuff: wholegrains/wheat/bran museli. Doesn't look all that appetising; my brother remarked that they look like hamster food! Still they taste really good with milk. Great for uping the fibre intake!

Comment

I love cereals. I am addicted to anything honey. Recently I bought one that has Winnie-the-pooh on the cover and I love it to bits. It's my 3rd box for now.

Comment

Working...
                              X