Indonesian Food

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indonesian Food

Dear ladies, i'm looking for a nice Indonesian Food stall or restuarant. Any susggestion? Last time i used to frequent Sembawang Shopping Centre's Food court there's one few stall away from Taste of Thailand, but today i went there after the renovation i couldn't find that stall anymore.. really love their fried fish with curry sauce.. so nice

Try Sanur, its pretty great! There's one at centrepoint.

Comment

I like one at Great World City, cant remember the name offhand

Comment

Thanks Gals.. will go and try it this weekend... both Great World & Centrepoint..

Comment

Indonesia Food

Great World - House of Sundanese. It's @ Level 2 above Barang Barang

Comment

thank you gals..
            btw do they have deep fried fish with curry sauce?

Comment

Re: Indonesian Food??!!

Originally posted by ssgg02
              Last time i used to frequent Sembawang Shopping Centre's Food court there's one few stall away from Taste of Thailand, but today i went there after the renovation i couldn't find that stall anymore.. really love their fried fish with curry sauce.. so nice
              They have upgraded themselves from the basement foodcourt to their own unit at level 2 or 3. I have not been there since the reno cos I'm always very thirsty after eating their stuff (guess alot of msg).

But, you are definitely right about the fried fish with special sauce, its really quite yummy.

Comment

What about Bali Thai? They have a fried fish with special sauce but not curry sauce. Another restaurant which I like is Rice table but they don't have fried fish.

Comment

naughtygirl, the one you referring is it Taste of Thailand? Last night saw they already upgraded to a restaruant at Level 3.. but i'm looking for the indonesian food...

Try asking alot of shop owners there but all don't know where is stall shifted to!!

Comment

yup. sorry.

missed the part you mentioned 'a few stall away....'

no idea where they went......... if ever I hear any news about it, will let you know. meanwhile hope you can find a replacement dish soon

Comment

hehe.. no problem naughtgirl..anyway thank you!

Comment

Indonesian Food

Hi, all

Anybody like Indonesian food?
                        I just tried the Garuda Resto...so yummy!

any other idea where we can find authentic Indo food?

Comment

thr's one at joo chiat! i cant rmb the name! but it's really good!

Comment

eclipsemint, think you are referring to ayam penyet? there's one at joo chiat and one at lucky plaza.

there's another very good one called Waroeng Penyet in marine parade central, in the block across the road from the polyclinc

Comment

Just tried the riverside indonesian barbeque (i think its indonesian) on friday.... quite good.... $10/head gets you a fish, cuttlefish, chicken, satay, kangkong and tahu telur....

Comment

Working...
                              X