Birthday Celebrations in Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birthday Celebrations in Restaurants

hi, my S/O b-dae coming soon. i am thinking of having his birthday celebration in a hotel dining area or restaurant. Is there any places that have compilmentary cakes given or can we bring our own cake for celebrations??? i am stuck!!

Is it just the 2 of you, or are there a big group of people?

Comment

it just the two of us. I thinking of restaurants that we can celebrate in. Hope that the staffs there would also sing birthday songs. Is there any restaurants or hotel cafes like that??

Comment

just came back from <i>triple 3</i> @ meritus mandarin, was bf's dad's bday today & they had 3 guys there playing guitars & singing songs on request. go early though cause they left after 7+, 8pm to go to another resturant downstairs.

not sure if they provide birthday cakes, you might want to call & check up, but they do have a wide range of cakes for dessert it's a buffet btw.

Comment

At Swensen's, if you buy at least a slice of cake and request for candles to be lighted on it, they can play a birthday song when they serve a birthday cake to you.

Comment

At Jack's Place too

Comment

Yup, had celebrated my friend's birthday at swensens before, they do serve the birthday cake and such, BUT their services suck!!!!

Alternatively, I prefer Hard Rock Cafe! You buy their birthday brownie, the staff will bring over the cake and play the birthday song for you. If your SO is enthusiastic enough, he gets to go on stage :booty: There will be a free polaroid given as well.

Comment

what are the food served and atmosphere in Hard Rock Cafe?? haha.. nv been there before.. sounds interesting.

Comment

Hard Rock Cafe more enthusiastic type, not the half-dead birthday wish type. But I don't know, you want something so rowdy for just a 2-person celebration? I see it more often for big groups, usually for 2-person people tend to prefer the low-key lovey-dovey ambience type

Comment

Yes, I agree. Hard rock staff are more rowdy....so be prepared to be in the limelight if you are going there. The food served is of rather big portions. 3 of my girlfriends shared a serving of caesar salad and steak and they had problem finishing the food.

Comment

i'm going to My humble house for my birthday later.
                      i love that place!
                      Been there about 4 times and each time it never fails to delight me!

Comment

Originally posted by Alya
                        i'm going to My humble house for my birthday later.
                        i love that place!
                        Been there about 4 times and each time it never fails to delight me!
                        hey yaMay I know where is it and how much does it cost?

I wanna find a place to celebrate,for like a group of 12?anywhere to reccommend?My budget is abt $200

thanks!

Comment

Not alya but My Humble House is at the Esplanade. Part of the Tung Lok Group.

ange, I'm afriad $200 for a group of $12 is too little at My HUmble House.

Here's where u can read up --> http://www.tunglok.com/pages/restaur...mble_about.php

Note: If you like to provide vegetarian meals for your guests, they actually take request.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by ange
                            hey yaMay I know where is it and how much does it cost?

I wanna find a place to celebrate,for like a group of 12?anywhere to reccommend?My budget is abt $200

thanks!

The only place I can think of right now within your budget is Marche. HTH!

Comment

lolx..thanks gals!

Comment

Working...
                              X