X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• baobei
    replied
    Originally posted by twinstar
    There is this cripsy pork/chicken floss roll which is really v nice.. Its cripsy on the outside and there is floss inside.. yummy..

My colleagues and I love it very much...Unfortunately it can be found in thailand only...

But the good news is i found this pushcart food stall in Bugis that is selling it for $6...which is abit expensive compared if you get it in thailand itself..

They have rent to pay and rent isn't cheap at all...

Leave a comment:

• twinstar
    replied
    There is this cripsy pork/chicken floss roll which is really v nice.. Its cripsy on the outside and there is floss inside.. yummy..

My colleagues and I love it very much...Unfortunately it can be found in thailand only...

But the good news is i found this pushcart food stall in Bugis that is selling it for $6...which is abit expensive compared if you get it in thailand itself..

Leave a comment:

• Dimples
    replied
    Bee Chin Hiang? I think they sell pork/chicken floss in two variations. Crispy or normal.

Leave a comment:

• simplicity
    started a topic Crispy Floss

Crispy Floss

hi, just wondering if any of you have tried this before? my uncle recently bought me the CRISPY PORK FLOSS and CRISPY CHICKEN FLOSS.. i don't usually like floss, but i LOVE them and CRAVE them badly so now!!
Working...
X