Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pronuptia
    replied
    I've been there for lunch. The set lunch was < $20 IIRC, good food. Sat indoors cos it was pouring outside. The staff helpfully provided disposable raincoats for our walk back to the visitors' centre.

Leave a comment:

• elita
    replied
    Originally posted by cherie

Something different.. having dinner in the midst of a garden, with insects 'singing' for back ground
    I did get a few mosquito bites though and on the way there in the garden, met a snake and luckily didn't get bitten coz i almost stepped on it if not for hb's quick reaction
    OMG.. SNAKE??!! i better keep a lookout for them..
    i wanted to go for air-con but he insisted on al-fresco. so perhaps the mosqitoes are going to have a feast as well.

Leave a comment:

• cherie
    replied
    Been there early this year for hb's birthday. I like it there a lot..

Something different.. having dinner in the midst of a garden, with insects 'singing' for back ground

I did get a few mosquito bites though and on the way there in the garden, met a snake and luckily didn't get bitten coz i almost stepped on it if not for hb's quick reaction

Overall, i find it's a must go place, at least once for a different feel than a normal restaurant. Food wise, ok, not too bad, i like their soft shell crab, value for money, big, fleshy and juicy

Have fun

Leave a comment:

• SMOKEYeyes
    replied
    i held my ROM there the last time.. was a romantic place to go whether luch or dinner but the food was ok only. price-wise.. nothing much as they are alright.. not too high nor low. what you pay is what you get. :note:

enjoy

Leave a comment:

• elita
    replied
    thanks girls!
    called to book table, but they said the Christmas menu isn't out yet
    i hope they don'r charge too much for Christmas dinner..

Leave a comment:

• pulpy
    replied
    been there for dessert. it's really nice. had this ice-cream with liquer ard it.

i think smart casual will do 'coz there were ppl wearing that n of course some others who wore nicer.

it's a very small and cozy rest.

u'll have agood time!

Leave a comment:

• vixette
    replied
    haven't been there myself, but i've heard that dinner would cost around $100/head

Leave a comment:

• elita
    started a topic Halia Restaurant @ Botanic Gardens

Halia Restaurant @ Botanic Gardens

thinking of going there this Christmas.

any one of you ladies have been there?
    how's the food?
    and if any of you had been there on Christmas, around how much does it cost per head?
    is there a dress code?

hehe sorry alot of questions

thanks so much in advance!
Working...
X