Candy Empire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Candy Empire

Has anyone been to Candy Empire at Millenia Walk? I saw it last Friday and oh my! I was literally like a kid in a candy store. I have no idea where to begin.

Lots of sweets, chocolates, candies and cookies in there. Mostly imported stuff from Australia and Europe. Right at the entrance is a huge candy dispenser or whatever it is called. I think it goes for $3.80 per 100gm or something.

I got myself the Tim Tams in Caramel and Tia Maria. And Arnotts round chocolate cookies with kahlua. I love Tim Tams, now I can do the Tim Tam Slam

Do not walk past it if you are on a diet though, it will definitely bust it

The staff and the owner/manager are very polite and helpful. They will make recommendation and provide you with basket and tell you about any promotion that is going on. Great service

The cashier gave me a small pack of almond shortcake as that was my 1st time buying from the store. I think it has been around for 2 months now.
    Last edited by silvercloud; 21-11-2004, 06:18 PM.

hey gal,
    I havent been to that branch yet.But I always go to the one at the airport to get my candy heehee...and YES I saw from the car that day how BIG the store is,in millenia walk.Definitely going to pop by there for christmas!heehee

Comment

oh i've been there a couple of times i love their cookies and chocolates abd chips that they offer.... i like the german chocolate waffer biscuits. hannuta

Comment

oh i've been there a couple of times i love their cookies and chocolates abd chips that they offer.... i like the german chocolate waffer biscuits. hannuta

Comment

Oh....it's my favourite chocolate shop! It stocks chocolates and sweets you cannot get elsewhere in Singapore. I love the pick and mix section....especially the Sorino brand...if i never remember wrongly. And i like the ashbury chocolates too...and the nougats! yummy....haven't been there in a while cos it's too far away. But i always cannot resist buying stuff from there. And they have interesting looking chocs as well. I bought the rose shaped chocolate and their 3D hearts before...and it's really nice!

Comment

try the hanutta hazelnut biscuits they are good. i love their aussie cookies, belgian passteries and chips. oh and i had a 3d heart chocolate as well...yummy!

Comment

the strawberry liquid filled centred chocolates are so heavenly.. omg. i feel really really good when i eat them haha! but i can only buy like 7 pieces for $3.80.. if not, 8 pieces for $4.10. mmm... delicious.

Comment

i am in for the chips and cookies all the time... i like the rock deli style honey soy chicken chips... taste different and yummy!

Comment

but some of the stuff that can be gotten from outside sells real ex at candy empire.

for eg. the pretzekls were going at $2.90/$2.60 i think per pack n i can get it from watson at $1.99 for 2 when on sale!

so i will only get those things that i can't buy from elsewhere in singapore...

Comment

Yeah i agree...i saw some Arnotts biscuits selling real ex at Candy Empire....and Shapes too. but still...i love that shop!

Comment

Bought a pack of Tim Tam last week from Candy Empire, saw slightly cheaper ones at Carrefour.

Comment

Love the pick and mix section....especially the chocolate soft nougat!

Comment

their sweets and chocolates are mainly imported from australia.

the tim tams from aussie are much better than the ones in carrefour cos its richer.
                          hehe just feel that its better than the locally made ones lahz

couple of weeks back, i bought this bar from candy empire. my SO wanted a bitter chocolate bar and i think i put back the one he wanted :eh:
                          sooo when i unwrapped the wrapper and started eating it. i thought it was gonna be BITTER CHOCOLATE!! *happily* it turned out to be some white colour thingy which resembles COCONUT FLAKES??!! grrrrr and it taste like crap
                          my SO looked at the packaging immediately and he was like: "why you buy apricot bars??"

i felt soooo embarrassed. and since it taste really horrible. i threw it away.
                          there goes my $2.00 :roll:

Comment

the tim tams were better than the locally made ones i agree... and they have got different flavours like creamy truffle and chilli! i got the creamy truffle and it taste like real wicked chocolate! the arnotts are expensive but they have a few which you can't get outside.

Comment

there's a new outlet at vivocity..am not sure if they sell more items as i saw different kit kat flavours which i did not see previously at other outlets..
                              bought: cookie dough kit kat, lime, black pepper flavourede chips..
                              the kit kat comes in other flavours like caramel fudge and honey comb @ $2.50 each

Comment

Working...
                              X