Fondant Chocolat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fondant Chocolat

its available at both the Takashimaya and Bugis Bread Papa outlets.

anyone tried? its on promotion now, $2.20 each. try it before it goes back to $3.20

i'm a chocolate fan, it was orgasmic the moment the chocolate oozed out. its kind of similar to warm chocolate cake, minus the scoop of vanilla ice cream at Baker's Inn.

You reminded me! I have wanted to try when I went to town last week, but it completely slipped my mind!

Damn. I even told the SO that I would buy one back for him.

Comment

grrr...i went to take hoping to try these tasties
      'cept there was a frickin LINE for it!!! and the things were still baking in the oven!!

Comment

i saw a snake of queue at Bugis Bread papa, was quite surprised to still see a queue, thought the Bread papa craze has died down and taken over by Rotiboy. So, those people must be queueing for this chocolat thingie i guess.

Hmm... make me wanna go and buy one now. I'm not a fan of bread papa but my bf is. kekeke... and the cheesestick thingie is a disappointment. Hope this fondant choc does not fail my expectation.

Comment

i was also puzzled by the snake at the counter when i came down by the escalator, so decide to queue first and watch later.

no regrets for me, took about 10 minutes before i got my fondant. it was about 9pm last night.

reason for the long queues? its just launched according to the news paper cutting at the counter. refer to Sunday Times 21 Nov edition.

Comment

i must be blind, how come i didn't read the article fr the papers??

Comment

can u imagine how crazy i am? i actually went to track down the newspapers. Here goes...

Comment

There was no line when I walked past it on Sunday afternoon at Bugis. Only a couple of aunties waiting. Have not tried it yet though. Will do so soon after reading Rion's review that it's good.

Comment

No lines on Monday afternoon too. So i bought my 2 fondue chocolat happily!

Comment

Oooh so how's it? Fantastic? Delicious? Droolicious?

Comment

Eat it while it is warm and you will feel the orgasmic feeling, Rion described. Haha! I felt it's delicious and would go for more. But usual price $3.20 is abit expensive though. EAT more now!

Comment

Tamade serves a similar dessert: the Gooey Chocolate Pudding

Comment

just had one today at taka. no queue but had to wait while they heated it up. Really rich and quite nice, but too big for me - felt quite ill after that with all the sugar!

I've made something similar (just without the biscuit base) for dessert before - quite easy to make and impresses the dinner guests no end

Comment

I tried it last Friday. It was gooood! A cheap quick-fix when craving for something chocolatey. The biscuit base is a nice touch.

Comment

gajahgirl : recipe recipe please!!

I tried one recipe and it didn't turn out as chocolatey nor as gooey as I would like it to be..

Any recipes/help/whatever would be appreciated!!

Comment

Working...
                              X