Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poshfire
    replied
    i have got one quick and easy to stir fry bee hoon recipe on my blog Secret Beauty

Leave a comment:

• shopnoend
    replied
    double entry

Leave a comment:

• shopnoend
    replied
    although a bit more of a hassle to pack lunch, it can save you the heat and crowd at lunch hour. Defintely helps that you do not over eat due to temptation with a controlled pack lunch quantity.

a quick an easy way is to buy yong tau foo, ready marinated meat from ntuc. in the morning, just need about 20mins and it's done.

Leave a comment:

• JENNIFERR
    replied
    The carbohydrates you eat should be wholegrain - such as wholegrain pasta, brown bread. These release energy more slowly than white carbohydrates and are also high in B vitamins and fibre which are good for bowel movement.
    Chicken, egg, cheese and tuna sandwiches on wholegrain bread all contain low carbohydrates, protein and low fat.

Leave a comment:

• shopnoend
    replied
    nice. will give it a try too

Leave a comment:

• Wendytan88
    replied
    i steam actually, cut in to pieces, you can use the microwave, ready in less than 3 min

Leave a comment:

• shopnoend
    replied
    How do you prepare the pumpkin? Boil or grill?

Leave a comment:

• Wendytan88
    replied
    Originally posted by mark78 View Post
    hi ladies,

i am keen to start the routine of bringing my own lunch to work. Likely, it will have to be prepared the night before. Am currently looking for simple recipes that can start me going, and hopefully sustainable if easy enough. Anyone doing this already? Any recipes and tips to share?

Thank you
    How about salad? I usually make pumpkin with cous cous salad with cubes of chicken breast or tuna. You can add olives, peppers or any of your fav veg to complement the salad, I use pumpkin as I want something filling and it is healthy carbs, minimal cooking involved save fot he chicken breast and if you are vegetarian, you can omit it and add tofu instead.

Leave a comment:

• mark78
    started a topic Home packed lunch

Home packed lunch

hi ladies,

i am keen to start the routine of bringing my own lunch to work. Likely, it will have to be prepared the night before. Am currently looking for simple recipes that can start me going, and hopefully sustainable if easy enough. Anyone doing this already? Any recipes and tips to share?

Thank you
Working...
X