Eating places in the West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eating places in the West

Hi ladies, do anyone know of any affordable places in the west for birthday dinners?

Re: Eating places in the West

Originally posted by xiaozhu85
    Hi ladies, do anyone know of any affordable places in the west for birthday dinners?
    For Asian restaurant, try Boon Lay Raja @ Jurong East (should still be having promotion) or Siam Kitchen / Bali Thai. Depends who's the birthday girl or guy - young or old - ang moh pai or cheena - family dinner or with friends or even intimate dinner

Comment

U could try Crystal Jade at Jurong Point.. its not bad.. the Si chuan hot n sour noodles r the best!!.. Or another place is the restaurant at CDANS.. food's there not bad but im not sure wads the name of the restaurant.. if im not wrong.. it seems to be guilin smth smth... HTH!!

Comment

My SO family and I regular dinner venue for celebration is...

Tan Chin Lee Sea-Fresh Rstnt Pte Ltd
        Address : 71 Pioneer Rd #02-06 Singapore 639591
        Telephone : 6861 5428

Love the chillies and black pepper crabs. Badly missed the fried durian for dessert.

Comment

IIRC Jin Xiang Lo at Jurong East Chervon is good too.

even their wedding banquet food are good even though was cook in big quantities.

Comment

A friend brought me to Hilltop last weekend. It's situated on the hill next to Jurong Bird Park. Can get a nice view there of the Port. The restaurants - side by side to each other, serve Indonesian and Japanese foods (teppanyaki too). Can order the Jap sets if dining at the Indonesian restaurant. Taste wise is okay. Price - affordable.

Seems they're rather crowded during lunch hrs on weekdays. Weekends are fine.

Comment

Thanks so much ladies.

Comment

Working...
              X