Little Bali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Bali

i wanna share this place to u all cos i think they really serve a nice indian food and their ambience is so nice...
    its somewhere at alexander road i think.

:eh: More details, perhaps? What's their specialty? Which did you have, which dish would you rec? The address, especially?

Comment

Glossie, here's Little Bali website. Never been there though so can't recommend anything

Comment

oh ya..that is the one.. their india food is nice.. must try.

Comment

Thanks, Pretty_Panda! For a while, I thought it's where Paddyfields is. And I thought it inconcgruent that they serve indian food.. :huh: Not indonesian, Cutiepie?

Comment

oh i got discount for that place and am thinking of going for vday dinner there. what should i eat?

Comment

Little Bali is a really cool chill out place! Frequent there every week. Nice ambience, cheap booze during happy hr (1-for-1) & nice and yummy cakes! But on the down side, i dont find the food fantastic. Ordered the tandoori chicken and it's like so dry, tasteless, overcooked and as hard as a rock.

Comment

hrmm...
                is that place cosy??

and what other services do they offer there?

read the website and got confused

Comment

Hi, I would like to visit little bali tomorrow (new year's day). I tried looking for the opening hours of the garden restaurant on public holidays from the website but it was not indicated. Calls were made but unanswered. Anyone knows what's their opening hours on public holidays or if they are even open at all?

Comment

The Bali Seafood Village (9 Lock Rd, Gillman Village, S1089387) offers great zi char dishes at reasonable prices. Great if you like quiet, outdoor dining in a relaxing environment. I love the homemade spinach tofu with mushrooms. There's also free parking opp the restaurant.

Comment

oo... they serve indian food? northern inidian?

i am looking for a place with nice indian food.

what's teh budget like per person for dinner?

btw, is it called little bali or villa bali??

Comment

I love Little Bali, its a very nice and romantic place to chill out and have dinner. One of my colleague actually held her ROM there and the food is not bad either.

Comment

Working...
                        X