Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flavours of Malaysia

Originally posted by yellowrachie
    Had seafood platter at The Ship for lunch yesterday!
    Mum had rib eye, dad the garlic steak, sis the grilled fish *slurp*
    I love The Ship, and The Windmill Restaurant too! also baked escargot! I'll make KL, PJ my another home.

ETA:
    The Ship Resturant
    The Windmill @ Subang
    Kim Gary at Sungei Wang Plaza

Originally posted by nicole
    I love The Ship, and The Windmill Restaurant too! also baked escargot! I'll make KL, PJ my another home.
    ooh I must go to windmill restaurant? i love escargot! where's it? aiyoh and to think i'm malaysian

I love The Ship too! The price is affordable and the food is really . I love their baked kurau fish with cheese as well as their escargot with cheese and garlic sauce.

Comment

Auntie's Will Not Missed :

Kim Gary at Sungei Wang Plaza, this branch beats the other 2 of its outlets.

Comment

what kind of food does Kim Gary sell? Thanks

Comment

HK teahouse stuff.

find they taste better than those i patronised in HK. maybe i no luck so tasted all the not so good ones.

HK-styled spaghetti, baked rice, tea, kopi, yuanyang, thick milk toast, sandwiches, ChuQianYiDing mee. their dumpling not very nice IMO. No smelly tofu, yu-dan, yongtaufoo ok.
          Last edited by duckiee; 16-02-2005, 05:28 PM.

Comment

What cuisine does The Windmill serve?

How's the price range? TIA!

Comment

I've seen The Ship restaurant every time i visit KL but never dined with them before.

There is a The Ship resturant in Sg too right?? Behind Pacific Plaza iirc

Comment

Originally posted by demigoddess1512
                I've seen The Ship restaurant every time i visit KL but never dined with them before.

There is a The Ship resturant in Sg too right?? Behind Pacific Plaza iirc
                Think all Spore's Ship restaurant sailed off already.

There was one at Tan Cheong Towers in early 90's iirc. now is occupied by Chef Chan.

Comment

Vernis, u are
                  They set sail without informing me

lol

Comment

oops!

OT so much, so sorry to all.

Comment

U all here make me miss KL so much! . I loved to explore restaurants in KL with my so when I was studying there. I love love love food !

Comment

Okay I consider myself to be such a useless malaysian! I haven't been to windmill or Kim Gary!

Normally daddy says Eden is the best

Comment

been to Eden once but I think their food not as nice as The Ship and Victoria Station.

yellowrachie> may I know u are in which part of KL now? San francisco steak house is not bad too. If u like thin and crispy pizza I will recommend Modesto at Bangsar

Comment

I enjoy Chilli's at KLCC..

Their mud pie is

Comment

Originally posted by celinne San francisco steak house is not bad too
                              I like that too. The standard is comparable to Victoria Station steakhouse .

Demigoddess, Chilis? American Chilis? At Bangsar Shopping Centre? I love that place tons! I their smoothie..

Comment

Working...
                              X