Breadtalk!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breadtalk!

what;s your favourite bread from Breadtalk? I only like the Pork Floss bun so far. The rest don't seem really nice. Any recommendations?

There's this sandwich deal in the morning - buy sandwich get free tea. I so love the tea! Think it's only available at City Hall's branch though...

Comment

sorry, no recommendatsion cuz i hate it. i hate the fact that the names don't give a clue to what's in the buns. i once bought this bun which had sambal ikan bilis inside. it was so concentrated with ikan bilis i felt like i was eating something out of extreme gourmet (seeing all the heads and tails poking out). i had to throw the whole thing away.

if i'm desperate to buy bread and there's only breadtalk, i will just buy a loaf of plain bread. hopefully no funny surprises inside.

Comment

I'm very "stick-in-the-mud" when it comes to food! Like prettypink I like the floss bread. The rest of the bread don't look appealing to me at all. My niece absolutely loves the teddybear bread. Of course she is only 3 years old!

Comment

Hee! I'm a sucker for carbo, so I kinda like their yam paste beard and sweet potato paste bread. Can't remember the exact name of the bread though. Their rocky milk bun isn't too bad too, a breadtalk version of Crystal Jade Po Lo Bao?

Comment

I thought their sugar bun was quite nice ! I find it pretty big but its good for sharing!

I find that now breadtalk seems to be having those $1 sale for their egg tarts and naans but the way they place makes me a little disgusted! Esp the one at Wisma atria walkway where they placed the breads in front the shop entrance without any cover of any sort! I mean, there could be people sneezing , coughing and such! :roll:

Just my

Comment

Actually getting quite sick of Breadtalk. i prefer The Four Leaf

Comment

me too! i love four leaves' ham and potato bun

Comment

hey charms! same here! i the ham and potato from four leaves!

i like 'smart aleck' (is it spelt this way?) from breadtalk. cause of the yummy custard inside!

Comment

I love Breadtalk's pork floss bun and berries and cream...

Comment

my favourite wld have to be the Tom Yam Bun.
                      its spicy and takes refreshing. its always top on my list if i need a snack from Breadtalk.

Comment

I second 'smart aleck' too! Spicy chicken floss bun, tom yam something, the milky rock or was it rocky milk is good too and their spicy buns.. not a large variety, but i love anything that is spicy.

Comment

spicy pork floss is a must when i'm buying from Breadtalk. like their cheesestick too..

makes me craving for it. have not ate their bread since long time. abit ex IMO.

fourleave bread looks appealing to me.. but it taste kinda dry, no? are their cranberry clover(sp?) nice?

lavander and season 's , too bad not available in sg.

Comment

bread talk taste good when it first started but its sucky now and not for me definetely....i prefer those in provence bakery.

Comment

50% off cakes???

Hi, anyone know abt the breadtalk promo?
                              Is there a 50% off for whole cakes??? IF YES, I gonna rush to get one this evenin!! anyone has any recommendation which cake is nice??

Comment

Working...
                              X