Hotdogs! Get your hotdogs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotdogs! Get your hotdogs!

besides dairy queen, i dono any nice places/stalls that sell good yummy hotdogs. where else can i find nice hotdogs? i love those with lots of chilli sauce, onions,mustard etc. *drooling now*

Mos Burger, IKEA?

hey prettyinpink, you very hungry huh... I think I just replied to your post on breadtalk!

Comment

*slurp* Prettypink, you've just made me drool!! I would love a nice yummy hotdog with fried onions. Do they sell that in Singapore??

Comment

I love those from Orange Julius and Billy Bombers. Best to go with american mustard.

Comment

iirc Marche sells hotdogs too right?

also, taka foodcourt has a new-ish stall selling gourmet hotdogs

my fave still has to be the hotdog stand near Myer in Perth city. nothing quite like it here in sg tho......

Comment

Viking hotdogs are nice. Its a pity they closed down a couple of outlets. But think there's still one outlet at Lucky Plaza foodcourt.

Comment

i love ikea's hot dogs cheap and so good! used to go there every other day after school to gobble down the hot dogs with my clique

Comment

mos hotdogs r nice!

ikea hotdogs r cheap & good too! but abit out of the way for some...

Comment

yeah, i love viking hotdogs too.. whenever i'm at ECP, i never fail to buy one even i'm not hungry.. the other stall would be located at lucky plaza.

Comment

Originally posted by daphz
                    Mos Burger, IKEA?

hey prettyinpink, you very hungry huh... I think I just replied to your post on breadtalk!
                    wahahha. yes im very very hungry!! im going to post more threads on food now. tryin to hunt for places that serve nice hot dogs because the diary queen's hot dogs are so small! which hot dogs of diary queen's do u all like? anymore other places. and where is IKEA by the way?

Comment

prettyinpink: IKEA is diagonally opposite Queensway shopping centre.

Comment

what about making ur own n buy the sausages from cold storage? those with cheese in it. it'll ooze out when u bite it!!! yummy!!! ~

Comment

Originally posted by vixette
                          my fave still has to be the hotdog stand near Myer in Perth city. nothing quite like it here in sg tho......
                          Second this! It's the best!

OOT, the owner is actually a fellow Singaporean too. SO's dad had a chat with the lady boss while waiting for their dogs

Comment

Oh i love Vikings Hotdogs!

And Ikea's ones too. I like the not-so-salty taste and taste really nice coupled with the stemed bun. Yum Yum

Comment

Ikea hotdogs. Cheap and delicious.

Comment

Working...
                              X