French fries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French fries

there are so many restaurants, fast food etc that offer french fries. any recommendations for really nice ones? so far, i only like long john silver's fries while i feel that the rest are not that nice, especially mac- quality control quite bad. :eh:

Mos burger fries. Big, and fat. I like it when they're soft.

Comment

I like my fries soggy Just had some at MOS a few days ago but I didn't like them one bit. Maybe they're undercooked or something? *shrugs*

Comment

I LOVE Mos burger fries! Glossie, maybe something is wrong with the quality of their fries lately, I had mine like 2 weeks back, its not a fresh batch of fries. I think they deep-fried their fries twice. :puke:

Comment

I love my MIL ones! She cuts the fresh potatoes up, deep fries them and then sprinke with salt! Wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
            I like my fries soggy
            me too! i love them soggy, hot & salty

Comment

huh? really taste good??

so best way to get soggy fries is to get McDonald's fresh hot ones, ask for takeaway & seal up the plastic carrier, let the steam soften the fries?? :huh:

Comment

i don't like it that way.. never really liked taking away fries. i have to eat them on the spot! maybe cause by then, they get cold & doesn't taste as good.. plus, the only way i heat up food is by microwave & that doesn't work for fries

some of their fries are just "soggier" then the others.. i doubt they can be created that way.

Comment

My fave is still the good old MacDonald's fries especially when they are finger-burning hot from the pan!

I used to like their occasional promotions of some special fries- Those that you add some powder, shake and get a special-flavoured fries. Nice!

MOS burger fat fries are nice too. A little different from the rest and very filling!

Comment

Mos Burger fries! yummy! and i do like mac fries as well but only those that are extremely soft...it seems like those soft ones are those that are being fried too long....sinful...as it's too oily.

Comment

Originally posted by Glossie
                      Maybe they're undercooked or something? *shrugs*
                      I agreed! Recently, I have seen two customers returning their fries to the counter.

I like my fries served hot, for fast food restaurant, I like mos burger and burger king. For restaurant, I like cafe cartel, olio and dome

Comment

i like fresh cut potato fries from a fish and chips restaurant near funan. it's called fisherman's wharf.

Comment

I like mine home made, that way I can ensure its freshness and sogginess.

Comment

I Love MacDonald's fries.... am now tempted to buy one tonight

Comment

wow. surprised that u girls like soggy fries! haha. i like thin, crispy and hot ones. do keep the posts coming. haha.. and i must be weird because i don't like MOS burger fries anymore..

Comment

Working...
                              X