Bangkok Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bangkok Restaurants

i came across this rest before but have fogotten it's name.

it's opened air n situated right on top of a hotel i think. (very windy i suppose)

heard it's romantic, might wanna go there with my bf sometime in may.

can anyone help?
    Last edited by teiko; 08-03-2005, 09:35 PM.

It's called the sky bar. It's situated on top of the State Tower
    http://www.thedomebkk.com/
    Last edited by psyence; 08-03-2005, 09:18 PM.

Comment

thanx!! =)

do u know how much it would cost roughly for 2 to dine there?

Comment

It may also be Vertigo, the rooftop restaurant and bar at the Banyan Tree in Bangkok. Prices are similar to those at local fine dining restaurants.

Comment

can try Lord Jim in The Oriental Hotel , its overlooking the chao praya river.

Blue Elephant Restaurant is really good too!!!!

Comment

Vertigo

I'd urge anyone wanting a roof-top dining experience in BKK to try Sirocco at the Done at State Tower FIRST, rather than Vertigo at the Banyan Tree. The food at Vertigo sucked for what I paid ($80-100 a person?) and the service is a little slow. That said the atmosphere at Vertigo was fantastic but you have to walk up around 2-3 flights of stairs to get there from the top-most elevator level.

Comment

where is the blue elephant restaurant??

Comment

Originally posted by witchie
                where is the blue elephant restaurant??
                http://blueelephant.com/bangkok/

visit their website for extensive info with menu and prices babe!

Comment

Another highly rave place is Bed Supper Club

BED CLUB

Comment

I definitely recommend Sirocco. I went there for a drink. If want to dine there, i heard have to book few days in advance. The place and the view is fantastic!

A good dining place is Cabbage and Condom. Food is good. yummy!!! The place is big and nicely litted at night.

Comment

I tried looking for Cabbages and Condoms when I was in Bangkok and I got lost!!
                      Where is it exactly? :O

Comment

It's in one of the Sois in Sukhumvit Road.
                        Can't rem which Soi but from BTS have to walk quite a bit in unless you take cab.

Been there 3 times now.
                        Can't say the food is that fab but the ambience is nice.
                        btw, they give out complimentary durex condoms when you pay the bill.

Comment

redpetal, the address is 10 Sukhumvit Soi 12. Open daily from 11am - 10pm. Its better to take a cab there.

I like their "tom yam gung" soup.

Comment

and yes they give out condoms when you pay the bills... but what i like is the table. The wooden table is filled with different colours of condoms beneath a piece of glass. Quite interesting. But not all tables have these.

Comment

Does anyone know if i am to go to Sirocco or Vertigo for drinks after dinner. Need to make reservation?

Comment

Working...
                              X