Fisherman's Wharf @ Riverside Point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisherman's Wharf @ Riverside Point

anyone tried this restaurant? passed by this restaurant a couple of times but never went in. anyone has any idea what they serve, any reviews? hows the pricing?

Was there a couple of weeks ago, however we left the place without trying the food as a few choices were unavailable or rather out of stock as they put it. Chips/potato wedges were also out of stock!! :roll:

Comment

May i ask where is this place? I like the name though...

Comment

:huh: No idea where is this restaurant but the only one I know is in San Francisco.

Comment

Think it's along this row of shop house behind River Walk Galleria (or directly opposite Merchant Court Hotel). Somewhere near the old Satchii shop.

Comment

Oh.. icic.

Thanks for enlightening Linda!

Comment

it's very nice! i went on a weekend lunchtime, had really yummy fish and chips. the chips were fresh cut potatoes.

the fish was very crisp and yummy. and the sauces was very yummy too. there was one that tasted like twisties

price wise is quite reasonable considering that it is near town. IIRC the basic fish and chips was less than $10, but depends on what type of fish you choose. they had quite a variey of fish.

There's also a scandinavian restaurant upstairs. wonder if the food is good though, haven't tried.

it's opposite the MITA building (the former police station which has rainbow coloured windows)

Comment

i went passed it a couple of times....always wanted to try it but never did. Think i saw one in australia before too..........hmmm...wonder if it is the same one....i guess the best dish would be the fish and chips right?

Comment

Hm.. I've tried Fish Market at Greenwood. I think it's by the same people as Fisherman's Wharf. Or so I heard. But at more affordable prices. Well, anyway, Fish Market was good!

Comment

Fisherman's Wharf

went to try it ytd.. it was delicious...
                    had Fish & Chips... very filling...
                    the dory fillet's portion is bigger than the one at Fish & Co IMO...

the chips were very nice too.. had the freshly cut fries..
                    Last edited by moon04; 14-04-2005, 11:23 AM.

Comment

how's the price range? it's near Brewerkz...can always pop by for dinner before beer

Comment

from below 10 to 10+ IIRC....depends on your choice of fish...
                        must try all the dips... very yummy

Comment

I have never tried it before but the ambience looks good. Will try it the next time I am there. The location is rather inaccessible though.

Comment

Fisherman's Wharf

how's the price range? it's near Brewerkz...can always pop by for dinner before beer
                            yups.. like what crystal said..
                            the price will depends on the type of fish you order...
                            mine cost $6.50.. =)

Comment

Passed by it a few times but never tried it. It is always empty when I walked past.

Comment

Working...
                              X