KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken

i received this via email from my colleague.

Truth? Is this some old news?????? I do not have the tiem to read throught yet but the 1st page sounds bad enough. Hope its some hoax.

I have been munching KFC

http://www.kentuckyfriedcruelty.com/ :wow:

How can cruelly killed chickens taste so good? :huh:

Comment

Originally posted by ginger
      How can cruelly killed chickens taste so good? :huh:
      so does badly baked Kogepan taste good??

Comment

I just watched the video called ketucky fried cruelty and boy was it horrible!

The debeaking one was the worst part of all!! I can't believe they actually did this to chickens! What's the use of debeaking them as people dont eat the head of the chicken!?

Comment

vernis what is kopegan? heheheeh

opps can never eat KFC without feeling sorry for the poor chickens....

Comment

Yr avatar contains a stressed KogePan!!!!

Comment

ohhh KogePan! AHhaahahahhaahha! Mine is yummy, big fat and oily.

Comment

OMFG I saw the video as well. I'm a HUGE fan of KFC and Colonel Sanders since young (I collect KFC/Sanders stuff and eat KFC on a regular basis) and after watching this,I gotta say:
                I'm NOT HAVING KFC FOR A WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

for a moment i thought you were about to condemn kfc forever.

hmm. just for you girls who are watching those calories, the gravy for the mashed potatoes are made with chicken fats... boy, i was a fan of their mashed potatoes, but after hearing that from my cousin, i've been an "abstainee".

not sure if its new to you all though

Comment

i heard made from the remaining crust from the fried chicken.... so actually made from fats!?!? I WON'T take again!!

Comment

All types of gravy are made from fats from various meats, deglazed with starch added.

All types of animal killings ARE cruel in itself, if anyone is seriously conscious, then vegetarian would be the way to go.

Comment

I love meats too much to go vegetarian! Ok,I'm gonna extend my anti-KFC to 2 weeks.

Comment

oh gosh. sheesh. all the good food and those things that goes in them..

but the new chicken salad seems good? with all these discussion, meat seems kind of revolting to me at the moment though

Comment

Whenever there's a demand for meat, these are the things human do to animals.

Comment

But I still love the KFC gravy despite it's made of fats....

Comment

Working...
                              X