Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swiss Culture

Hi ladies,

Swiss culture is located in Suntec next to the sky garden @ the 3rd food. Their food is fabulous!! Especially their cheese fondue & chocolate fondue! no harm trying right? !

Yup I agree .. must try their chocolate fondue + cheese fondue!

Comment

how's their pricing there?

Comment

i think they have 2 pricing for their choco fondue..

weekday : $14.90
        weekends : $24.90

i went on a weekend... paid so much more!!! the choco is very thick and yummy!!

Comment

:wow: chocolate fondues
          how's their spread of dips like?

Comment

Wow...the difference between the weekday and weekend pricing is so much! But I've been dying to try the cheese fondue!

Comment

my boss nearly has Swiss Culture's steak sandwich 5 days a week every week ...

Comment

going to try out their cheese fondue some day. drools...
                Last edited by mapleaves; 18-02-2006, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Just to add, their fried chicken wings are delicious too ... IIRC, you get to order the chicken wings at a discounted price when you order any set meal.

As for their cheese fondue, not to my liking, cos it wasn't what i imagined cheese fondues to be like, haha.

Comment

hi to all,

i tried their cheese fondue few months back. marvellous!! or rather very SINFUL!!

will be going back this Friday, yeah! and this time to try out their chocolate fondue as well, my first time there, i did not try the choco fondue.

Comment

hows the food over there??? plan 2 bring my gal there 2 celebrate her birthday

Comment

I their Mixed Seafood Grill Combo & Chocolate fondue !

http://www.swissculture.com.sg/

Comment

I had the cheese fondue yesterday and it wasn't to my liking too. I guess it might be the type of cheese or the wine they added, but it tasted slightly bitter. If only it was the kind of cheese we get when we order Nachos at the cinemas, lol.

Anyway, the cheese fondue is served with bread, which I find is rather dull tasting with the cheese. We ordered the Swiss sausage to go with it and it tasted a bit better. Anyhow, I wouldn't order this fondue again.

Would like to go back and try the chocoalte fondue though. Is the chocolate they serve bitter or sweet though?

Comment

i just visited their website...everything looks so good!! droooooooool

has anyone tried their swiss cheese & mushroom pasta and chicken zurich? any good? the description sounds so....tantalizing. and i noticed the tiramisu costs only $2.50?! is it pea sized?

Comment

went to have dinner last night & was not impressed by the food. had the seafood grill combo but i feel that its not worth the price considering the portion... but their chocolate fondue is really overall, only the chocolate fondue is worth to try

Comment

Working...
                              X