Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lasagne

i love lasagne!
    used to like the ones from pizza hut but the standard has dropped a lot!!!
    where can i find nice ones?
    the pasta mania's one isn;t very good also...

I love love love lasagne

Nice ones around? Hmm.. haven't found one yet! The best one i've ever tasted was back in uni days, in the hostel. Now, i make my own and although it doesn't look as good (simply don't understand why it cant stay in place, in a chunk just like i placed them but melt all over! :roll: ), but it tastes as good!

Totally agree that the one in pasta mania is blah. Taste horrible! :puke:

Comment

Lasagne at TCC? Have only tried their chicken and mushroom lasagne, not too bad! Only thing is that their minced chicken seems to those that comes in pre-packed form.

Comment

yes, I think the std of the lasagne in pizza hut has dropped. I 'm still looking for another place to satisfy my crave.

Comment

reminds me of milano pizza's lasagne which extincts years ago. had not found any nice lasagne. most tend to be 'ni(4)' after some bite.

*'ni(4)' - filling

Comment

I rarely take lasagne now, but I find the one at Pre-Rouge pretty good. But it is very filling, quite big portion too. I can only finish half of it the last time I had it.

Comment

I love lasagne too! But pizza hut's standard really dropped... hmmm.... I *** love those pasta pasta stuff...

Comment

Pasta Cafe at B2 Ngee Ann City. Their pasta is superb. My SO who is very picky towards food find their lasagne nice too.

Comment

silvercloud, may i know where is Pre-Rouge?
                  what are the prices like?
                  as well as those in coffee club, pasta cafe

Comment

omg...it is a surprise to see so few posts in this thread...
                    i am a hard core lover of lasagne...
                    but there dun seem to be many places which serve gd one out there...
                    Last edited by jady_; 13-10-2006, 05:18 PM.

Comment

jady_ : It's a little hard reading your posting, maybe you would like to edit your post and post in standard English?

I like lasagne! However, I always make it a point to share the lasagne as halfway through the dish, the taste gets too cloying for my tastebuds. Yet to find a food joint that sells great tasting lasagne though.

Comment

i love Cafe Cartel's and also their baked macaroni. For me, i felt their lasagne is good and tastier than Pizza Hut's cuz as you all have mentioned, the standard isnt there already.

Oh...im now craving for one already! Gimme anything cheesy cheesy now.

Comment

creepcake,thx for the reminder...
                          sorry because i am pretty used to using short form...

Comment

i love lasagne too!! Quite hard to get yummy lasagne but i can tell u that i dont quite like the taste of spagheddies' lasagne.. It was overpowering with herbs that i cant taste the beef nor the tomato nicely...

Comment

````````````````
                              Last edited by happybean; 04-06-2007, 11:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X