Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawker Centre Spaghetti

Hi,
    Anyone knows where is this hawker centre spaghetti stall? It appears on Sunday nite news.

Thanks!

U gotta go down to Hong Lim Complex food centre. There's a pasta stall there. But i don't know the exact unit # or the name. It's located next to the stall that sells penang clayfish h-or fun which is one of those famous stall there. U can to go up 2-3 steps up to this rows of stalls. Hope you are able to find your way there.

The paste stall is sedap!! and the price will suit any pocket.

Comment

Hi Caramel girl,
      So this is the stall shown on the news?
      I know the location of the food centre, hope I can find the stall.

Thanks alot.

Comment

There's an Italian pasta stall at Old Airport Road too. Only tried its seafood pasta with white cream sauce. I must say pretty good for $4.

There's so many opening up in hawker centres and food courts these days. I know there're another one at Bras Basah and Bugis Junction food courts.

Comment

At Beach Road Hawker Center (2nd Floor) also has nice pasta Or a cheaper alternative at S$3 for a plate of Spag Bolognese - Tanjong Pagar Plaza 2nd Floor coffeeshop.

Comment

Theres one at AMK S11 next to Jubilee. My SO says its so-so for the price.

I have tried the soup bowl at the old airport stall, quite tasty though

Comment

there's this western food stall at toa payoh which sells nice spaghetti with grilled chicken and such! *drools*

my friend ate it yesterday and i was practically drooling (am sick, can't eat). you can choose if you want the spaghetti to be in cream or tomato! i shall eat it tomorrow! i must!

and for a big plate it's $4.50!

Comment

yes! the store is call something wok...i can't remember the name now. but it's at toa payoh lorong 1, blk 109. my personal fave is the herbs marinated chicken. the curry chicken rice is also yummy i heard.

Comment

pots and pans?

i'm not sure of the address though. but it's at the 2nd level of the hawker centre. is it the same one?

Comment

oh no...this store is one of the shophouse at Blk 109 tpy lorong 1. can u please give me the address of the other store in tpy? i wld like to try. thanks

Comment

hi babe! i'm not really sure of the address. but it's the renovated hawker centre at the 2nd level with the market at level 1.

it's the hawker centre near phillips. around lorong 1 too. if i can i'll ask my friend for the address and let you know again ya?

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl
                        U gotta go down to Hong Lim Complex food centre. There's a pasta stall there. But i don't know the exact unit # or the name. It's located next to the stall that sells penang clayfish h-or fun which is one of those famous stall there. U can to go up 2-3 steps up to this rows of stalls. Hope you are able to find your way there.

The paste stall is sedap!! and the price will suit any pocket.
                        Ate there a few times before, the stall owner is very charming hehehe

The pasta is not too bad also.

Comment

Originally posted by chiri
                          hi babe! i'm not really sure of the address. but it's the renovated hawker centre at the 2nd level with the market at level 1.

it's the hawker centre near phillips. around lorong 1 too. if i can i'll ask my friend for the address and let you know again ya?
                          oh i know where is this already. it's where the tian tian lai fried hokkien mee is. thanks, will try there soon.

Comment

yah! how can i forget the famous hokkien mee as the trademark?

the fish and chips is too! if you like fried stuff like me.

Comment

I didn't find the pasta at Hong Lim very good.

Maybe I am too accustomed to restaurant standard. But the sauce was kinda watered down to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X