No announcement yet.

Mee Siam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm interested to know also. Maybe it's near the POSB or crescendo bldg.

Vernis, let's go tog. If can't find, can go Chin Bee Chin for kaya toast also.

Comment

ok ok, 1st stop at Glory also can, if not, Killiney KPT (Siglap) for any local delights.

now i must go soak cup noodles after soaking in this section for more than 5 minutes. flesh & mind both weak :roll:

Comment

cup noodles/instant noodles = plastic noodles to me.

Bad for health. I rather starve than eat instant noodles. Get your hubby to buy you some real food!

Comment

ooh no, i don't turn into Barbie doll i hope (fat/slim hope i know)

today is a good day to run malls & eat meesiam. but i have work to do

Comment

Originally posted by CaramelGirl
            cup noodles/instant noodles = plastic noodles to me.

This is like part of my staple diet

Comment

yeah, today's weather's perfect for that piping hot bowl of laksa or mee siam. Breakfast in bed perhaps?

Go get some REAL food ladies!

Comment

yes it's cold outside! just in time for something hot like mee siam and laska! *slurp*

Comment

When I think of Mee Siam, I remember when I was younger, I'd always have a plate of Mee Siam after swimming at neighbourhood swimming complex
                  I like the Mee Siam at Cuppage Foodcourt.
                  I've never tried Prima taste paste for Mee Siam but I must say that their Laksa paste is Not so great for Mee Rabus paste tho'.

Comment

tried the mee siam @lido glory. sorry but :puke: . too hot for me and i still feel bloated now! am sensitive to spicy.
                    my grandma and grand-aunt cook better mee siam.

prefer those with lotsa lime. sigh, i miss mee siam from my school.

Comment

oh no! forgot to warn you babe!

but i think my threshold of spicyness is quite high. i even added lotsa chilli to make it hotter!

i'm the type like: what's mee siam if it's not hot! next time will take note of the spicy food and warn you against it first caryll!

hope you'll recover from the bloatedness soon!

Comment

I like the mee siam at Peninsula Plaza. It is at a coffee shop at the side of the building, where Bata is. It is very sourish type with lots of dried shrimps. Apparently this is Burmese style

Comment

Talk about mee siam, I think of Qi(2) Ji(1). Not really fantastic but okay to me. Maybe cos I love the kopi there I like to go to Hougang Mall branch.

Comment

i used to add sugar to all my meesiam coz i like them sweet.

the one near my place is nice but only available till lunch-hour. its from the famous Dju Dju Indonesian food stall.

Toastbox ones very small in serving for mamasan, i need 1 serving plus 1 to 2 more toast. Vivo's B1's still not small, AMK Hub ones are

Comment

good mee siam!!!

tried mee siam at bukit timah plaza. its family run and they serve very authentic nonya mee siam. they also have laksa and other nonya desserts, really yummy! must try!

Comment

theres this mee siam stall at jurong east mrt station.. they sell an assortment of food, but their mee siam is !

Comment

Working...
                                X