Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olio Dome

any ladies frequent Dome at Bishan?

I realise they have started serving alcohol drinks, which they didn't previously. And they even have a Tiger Beer Girl promoting Tiger Beer too! I thought this doesn't normally happens in cafe. Or is it me? 'Cause I always associate Beer Girl with 'Kopitiam' (Coffeeshops).

beer promoters in a cafe? I hope they don't spoil the image of the cafe.

Comment

:Doh: really? hope they have promoters w/o bulging tummies w/ short flirty skirts & skin-tight tops.

Comment

vernis, I think the Marketing people are cleverer in terms of promoting at such cafes. They put a young girl at the cafe, looks rather ok, no heavy makeup, extremely tight-tops or ultra mini-skirt flashing their flabs. Just a simple fitting lycra blue dress, with a big big Tiger Beer logo on the side of the dress. Anything more exaggerating, they will be kicked out by the Community Centre management. :roll:

Comment

young girls good!!!

Comment

think hooters chicks!

Comment

Hey Gin,
              where are the Tiger girls stationed at? Inside or outside? I use to frequent Olio Dome and Bishan because it's near my place, but now not so much, although I still visit other Dome outlets. I really like their staff!

Comment

They're mainly stationed outside, they do wander inside once in a while. Me too! Used to frequent Bishan Dome, then stopped. So seeing the Tiger Girl there came as a surprise!

Love their Mango Smoothie and Brownie!

Comment

tiger beer is trying to change their image...

Comment

Olio Dome's Ice chocolate is quite nice!

Comment

I prefer the old menu at the Olio Dome at Wheelock Place. Missed the spicy angel hair pasta with seafood.

Comment

Working...
                      X