Mixed Vegetables / Economical Rice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixed Vegetables / Economical Rice

where can i find cheap and nice cai fan??? most places are so expensive and taste so-so only

what is that?
    can u pls explain?

Comment

Mixed Vegetable Rice correct?

Me seldom eat this. One of the worst is SELECT!! :deal:

Comment

I think she meant those mix vegetables rice or economical rice that we have in Singapore. Think alot of dishes and you choose three with rice!

Comment

OOPS! forgot to say where is good.

Ocean at ToaPayoh is not bad but nice ex. & out of the way.

Comment

yeah i asked for the benefit of those non-singaporean cotters
            and yeah one thing prettyinpink loves to start threads at lunch times!

Comment

vernis what is so bad about selecting? Overloading your plate? Do what I do, order certain dish to be packed separately!

Comment

the one at Parkway hawker centre is quite famous

Comment

Second the stall at parkway food centre..

yummy but expensive and always a long queue. be prepared to go early esle there will be nothing left for your selection

Comment

Select feeds people lousy dishes ah :eh:
                    i find the buffet standard also dropped alot over these years.....

the Marine Parade one is quite homecooked but i stopped after i got enough of 'attitude' from seller & see their preparation methods. :wow: just queue, buy, eat, & don't think too much is the best, everywhere same.

Comment

Third for Marine Parade Hawker..i like the fried potato patti and otah..

Another place would be Ocean near Amoy Hawker Centre..but i find it abit expensive, because sometimes the portion is quite small..

Last time i used to like "Ah Li Shan" at Bedok Hawker but the standard has drop already..

Comment

That Bedok Ali-Shan also very unhygenic, avoid!!

not so sure for Serangoon branch.

Comment

Originally posted by natnatviv
                          yeah i asked for the benefit of those non-singaporean cotters
                          and yeah one thing prettyinpink loves to start threads at lunch times!
                          yup. u are so observant my dear! that's the time when i get hungry and craves for food.. so unhealthy.. i can be eating something and craving for something else.. i think select quite nice ...

Comment

probably should start a lunch time ideas thread
                            abit confusing cos u tend to focus on one thread and the rest bcomes redundant

if i am not wrong, there is a thread lurking around too!
                            just my views!

Comment

hihi, Shenton Way bridge has a mixed veg rice stall. very long queue everyday lunch hr. and the sweet n sour pork there are to die for! it is just beside the chicken rice stall which has very long queue as well. any tried it there??

Comment

Working...
                              X