lau pa sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lau pa sat

what's nice there? i just walked round the entire place and couldnt decide what to eat...

i only eat their Yong tau Foo.

Comment

Ban mian is nice. I saw from the TV last time that it was this stall that invented the green vege ban mian that is so popular now.

Comment

only eat satay there occasionally steamed soup.

Comment

I tried the chinese vege rice before..it has alot of varieties of dishes to choose from..fatman satay, teh tarik and chinese "zi char" stall (3 of these are available at night only)

My colleague likes the yong tau foo there..

Comment

twinstar, u eat alot same here..... only the same few cocktails feeding food posts, the rest don't eat m.eh??

Comment

I love the Yong tau Foo beside the chinese vege rice (the one at the middle). The Yong tau Foo is facing the popular ban mian. They got big portion and come with dry, normal soup, tom yum and laksa soup.

Comment

Originally posted by vernis
                twinstar, u eat alot same here..... only the same few cocktails feeding food posts, the rest don't eat m.eh??
                Keke.. ..maybe thats why im putting on weight with so many nice food in my stomach..

Comment

Originally posted by paperstar
                  I love the Yong tau Foo beside the chinese vege rice (the one at the middle). The Yong tau Foo is facing the popular ban mian. They got big portion and come with dry, normal soup, tom yum and laksa soup.
                  ya.. the middle stall chinese vege rice..they always have so many dishes to choose from that i will look from stall head till tail to decide what i want and in the end, ordered one heap of dishes..

As for the yong tau foo, its the stall away from the chinese vege stall, don't really know exactly where isit..anyway there are only 2 stalls (in my memory)..

Comment

Originally posted by paperstar
                    Heh, that's the one i patronise too!

Who knows, we may have rub shoulders there before

Comment

i love the satay at lau pat sat... yummy!

Comment

Working...
                      X