Billy Bombers - the American Classics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Bombers - the American Classics

The portions look huge and yummy but price abit pricey though. What's nice from BB?

Their milkshake? But portion still big, must share with another person. Agreed that the food's portion are huge ! Hardly go Billy Bombers though.

Comment

Their ribs are not too bad! Agree that the portions are huge, ate only about a third of my ribs the last time i went

Comment

Fish and chips. Oh, oh and their brownie dessert

Comment

Love their burgers with a choice of chicken or beef....so many flavours to choose from. Of course, its so huge.....most of the time I only get by finishing the patty and side dishes

Different flavoured coke is free flow with a first glass purchase. One of my friends love the milkshake as the sizing is really huge....

Comment

I love the hound dog and potato salad. For drink, i like the root beer, very smooth.

Comment

hmm....which outlet did you guys go to? I went to the one at Jurong Point and the food is horrible. I don't think I ever want to go back there again. However, when I pass by the place, it is always crowded. Maybe the last time I went was during the peak period (had the X'mas set dinner), so that's why the food sucks?

Comment

i went to the outlet at Century Square, its not too crowded there

Comment

I like the burgers there. Not too keen on their desserts.

Comment

Originally posted by lisa9841
                    hmm....which outlet did you guys go to? I went to the one at Jurong Point and the food is horrible. I don't think I ever want to go back there again. However, when I pass by the place, it is always crowded. Maybe the last time I went was during the peak period (had the X'mas set dinner), so that's why the food sucks?
                    same here babe! i went to the outlet at jurong point with my friend once.

please don't ever order the fish dishes over there. the fishy smell was super over powering and my friend who absolutely hated fish just gave up eating it!

and though i'm not a fussy eater, i couldn't stand the fish as well.

can't help on nice food here.

btw, we went on a weekday afternoon with no other customers except us. so i guess the festive season had nothing to do with the standard of food?

Comment

I was at the Century Square outlet with my colleagues for lunch yesterday!

Currently Billy Bombers is offering a set lunch menu which is pretty worth your dollars. At $14.90 (before taxes), you get a soup of the day, one main course, one drink, and one dessert. Since each main course is approximately $13, its just another two bucks extra for the other stuff.

I was :wow: at the items, but decided to order the ala carte "Jekyll & Hyde" hot dog instead. Turned out to be a good choice as the sausage was excellent. The generous portion of meat was succulent and juicy, and the barbeque sauce dripped over it added extra "oomph". It was a pity I couldn't finish the bun as well; the crispy buttered bread was the perfect accompaniment for the wonderful sausage.

Colleagues had additional orders of nachos and fries. I'm not a fan of jalepeno peppers that came with the nachos, but I made full use of the nachos to scoope up the potent liquid cheese. The fat golden fries served in a cheery red basket were almost impossible to resist. Thankfully they only came along after I conquered my main course; I was fully satiated then.

Definitely, definitely, going back for the fries and cheese someday.

Comment

i love the philly cheese steak and the mash potatoes! a must try!

Comment

so i guess different outlets have different standards?

you girls make all the food sound so yummy and tempting. nothing like the ones i had at jurong point!

maybe i should try the other outlets when i'm in that area?

Comment

oh definitely diff outlets have diff standards... the one at heeren is the best i think... they have the best mash potatoes anyway

Comment

*slurps* nice yummy hot meshed potatoes! just nice for a cold morning. but i'm stuck in school! might have to wait till the end of exams to eat them.

a bit OT here, but does the outlet at hereen keep the rain out when it rains? cause the design seems to be a bit too open concept to me. hee! i'm feeling like a hermit again. haven't eaten at the outlet at hereen. haha!

Comment

Working...
                              X