Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brownies Galore!

Any good recommendation?

I like brownies from the brownie factory at takashimaya basement....yummy! They have all sorts of flavours too.....

Comment

I like hard rock cafe brownies...but never take-away before. Always had it at the cafe so not too sure it will taste good takeaway.

Ya! The Taka's brownies are quite nice and alot flavours to choose from...yummmy. =)

Comment

HRC brownie is still my favorite It is huge, always have to share with friends otherwise get too sick of it.

Comment

Originally posted by happybean
          My Secret Recipe has the most amazing brownies i have tasted - even when i ate them cold out of a takeaway box - even better warm!!

And if you want to make your own, get the soft chewy mix from Betty Crocker - so good thinking about it makes me feel faint!!!
          Agree with happy bean...! Secret Recipe's brownies are the best I have ever tasted so far...

Comment

the one at taka food court also not bad.. i forgot the name..

Comment

Originally posted by Ramen Girl
              the one at taka food court also not bad.. i forgot the name..
              Think it's the brownie factory i was talking about....

Comment

I love the brownies at Cafe Cartel @ Raffles City! Absolutely delicious & such a huge serving!!

Comment

Wow.. thanks for all your recommendations. I personally like the brownie ice-cream in Haagen Daaz. Rich, sinful and heavenly! Even my friend got hooked on my recommendation!

Comment

I kinda like the brownies at Olio...cos it's been warmed and tastes yummy with the vanilla ice-cream.

Will definitely go try the Secret Recipe one...since quite a few of you gals recommended it.

Comment

the brownies at Moonfish is fantastic as well! it's located at Milenia Walk

Comment

yeah i second tt ... my secret recipe's brownies are veri good!

Comment

NYDC cafe's brownie is nice. Served warm with vanilla ice scream.

Comment

the one @ taka food court one is nice! it very rich too .. the one @ Swensens nt badz too .. Bakers' Inn too .. kekee ..

Comment

w3nqian,

Please refrain from the use of SMS short-forms, non-standard spelling, and Singlish expressions in your posts. CozyCot is a place where people from all over the world meet and share information. It makes for easy understanding for everyone by typing out your words properly, for example, 'just' and 'friends' instead of "j u z" and "frens"respectively. This has been outlined in our Bulletin Forum Rules #5. Please edit your post accordingly.

Thank you for understanding.

Your friendly neighbourhood moderator

Comment

Working...
                              X