Secret Recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Recipe

hey gals beside cheesecake, wats nice there? i will be going this friday night, please help.

I find the quality of their hot food tends to vary from outlet to outlet. Plaza Sing's hot food is not as good as the one at Suntec. I really like their lamb stew. For sweets, I always eat their cheesecake so I can't offer other suggestions!

Comment

Secret Recipe yumyums

there ya go!
      consensus seems to be the brownies, cheesecake and chocolate cake!

Comment

their lamb stew is award winning
        really good!
        but exp though

Comment

I always have their brownies with ice-cream. Really nice.

Comment

i heard from my friend that their tomyum is quite nice...maybe you can give it a try..

Comment

their cakes look pretty and tempting, but personally i dont feel that they are that fantastic.
              try the chocolate banana.. its pretty "refreshing" as the banana kills off the bit of sickening sweet chocolate feeling... the brownies are not bad too.. but then remember to order and share.. its not easy to finish one huge piece by yourself..

Comment

I love their cakes.. *yuM* But they are so sinful....

Comment

I've tried their Chocolate Banana and am sad to say that I was quite disappointed because it is supposed to be one of their best seller. The cake was very dry and not appetising at all.

Comment

I find the chocolate banana cake too sweet for my liking. I still prefer thier cheese cakes.

Comment

they have this chocolate cake with marshmellows which is quite gd too but it's quite sweet...so might b a good idea to share n try out different stuff

Comment

dear ppl
                        this is my report aft aeting last night,

1) lamb stew - 3/5 i feel the meat is good but the brown is quite tasteless/light and i cant stand the strong lamb smell which made me disgusted

2) Spicy chicken pie - 4/5 this is good, there are 2 types, 1 is the spice type and the another is the non-spicy, athough i order the spicy1 its not spicy at all. but, i quite enjoy the pie.

3)marble cheese - 3.5/5 the cheese taste is not as strong as the 1 i ate at starbuck and i like the biscuit at the bottom. But i find it quite expensive for a small piece of cake.

any1 has any more comments??

Comment

I only eat their cakes when I'm in JB, it's cheaper there. They have an outlet at City Square.

Comment

I their marble cheesecake! Like what dodo mentioned, the cheese taste isn't very strong. But I'm not a very big fan of cheese, so that suits me just nice. Most cheesecake will leave me feeling sick ('Ni4' in Chinese) towards the last few bites, but this won't, I gobbled the whole slice up Love their base crust, 'cause they added oaks in it!

Comment

I ate at Secret Recipe (Siglap), and ordered the lamb stew. I was sorely disappointed by the dish! It stated so clearly that it was an award-winning stew, yet, the leg of lamb tasted cold when I bit into it! Had to send it back to the kitchen for them to heat it up. It didn't taste all that great either - more like microwaved food. Honestly, for the price (+ the fact that they so boldly claim it's award-winning), I don't find it worth it at all. Subsequently, that was my first (and last visit) there.

As for their cheese cakes, they're so-so. But I much prefer those at NYDC!

Comment

Working...
                              X