Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cafe Brio's @ Grand Copthorne Waterfront

Hi all,

was looking at the recent UOB dining privileges promo and came across this cafe. Offering a 1 for 1 buffet. $30 ++ for lunch and $38 ++ for dinner, not that expensive so thinking of trying.
    anyone been there before? I would like to know what kind of food they offer and the quality.

Thanks

Been there before. They serve international cusine. Not really fantastic nor bad, average IMO.

Comment

thanks for the reply er, do they have fresh oysters and sashimi, cos these are my favourites, a buffet will not be complete without them!

Comment

yep they do. but their sashimi is a tad too thick.
        nevertheless, enjoy ur buffet!

Comment

go see the scenery & mask your untasty food w/ plenty of sauces.

w/ the promo, is rather worth.

Comment

Do they serve alot of Chinese food??because im thinking of places to bring mum for mother's day celebration?? TIA!!

Comment

i've tried their lunch buffet sometime at the end of last yr, using voucher. i think the food spread for lunch is average, one point to highlight that is that some of their dishes like noodles/rice/meat/fish are very salty. not very fantastic i feel. dessert wise is alright. i'd think that Pariss is much better. However, this is 1 for 1 promo, so no harm trying. perhaps u may want to try their dinner buffet instead. the lunch is really

Comment

thanks! actually now I'm thinking of going for the olive tree one instead *fickle* It's slightly more expensive but heard it has great oysters and sashimi!

Comment

any main preferences / concerns / must have?
                  what's your budget like? with it, we can have more practical suggestions.

Comment

Working...
                  X