Frog leg porridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frog leg porridge

please dun recommend me gelyang. is there other places that sell geat tian ji zhou.

Have tried lavender food court n chang cheng, they r oni average. any others? thanks

Chinatown. A coffeeshop beside CK department store. It is situated along the roadside, you can't miss it. It is always crowded with people.

Comment

i like the one at yishun..its at khatib central...
      yummy...

Comment

I like the one at Tampines. The kung bao tian ji is very hot and tasty.
        It's at Blk 801, opposite a very big police station. The fried hokkien mee there is very nice also.. The kopitiam is usually very crowded and many people goes there for supper!

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna
          Chinatown. A coffeeshop beside CK department store. It is situated along the roadside, you can't miss it. It is always crowded with people.
          i think this is the chang cheng one she've mention earlier.

the one at kahtib is good, i heard. a friend of mine told me it's better than geylang's. can try.

Comment

yup the khatib one is better than geylang..and i find the guys working there quite cute...hehe..a must try is the gong bao tian ji..

Comment

may i know khatib where? may be can go try ..

Comment

is the one at khatib central near the mrt station? at blk 800+ ?

Comment

yup yup...i think it's yishun blk 848..opposite the 24 hours coffeshop...
                  if you travel by train..you will see the khatib central...it's inside one of the blk there..beside a multi storey carpark...

the popiah there is also very nice...

Comment

the one that is 24hrs? oh no. i'm craving for it right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Vienna
                      ooh, i totally with you. their frog leg is much better from what i had in geylang.

yummy.

Comment

i've yet to try the geylang frog leg porridge.. the one at chinatown - chang cheng zhou

frequent ys area but didnt realise that there's a yummy one at khatib.. haha! new place to satisfy my taste bud..

Comment

Originally posted by roxycurl_gal
                          the one that is 24hrs? oh no. i'm craving for it right now!
                          it's oppo the 24hrs coffeshop..

Comment

the khatib one is the coffeeshop facing the back of NTUC right? if this is it, then yes, its nice!!!

Comment

Frog Leg!!

Hi Gals

Can I have the exact address for the one at Khatib? I wanna try!! I love frog leg porridge...Have not tried other then the Geylang one.

Comment

Working...
                              X