Satay satay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satay satay!

Any recommendation to good tasty delicious satays!? I would like to have a satay buffet for my friends. City satay?

Do give it a try for the stall at ABC market, located behind IKEA building, off Alexander road. The Satay there is really very yummy and tasty. Also, this stall also sell fried Hokkien mee. the chilli is hot too..

Comment

thanks! but do you guys know of any good satay caterer? I would like the satay to be delivered. Is it possible? I know City Satay does that. But does it taste good because the price is rather steep

Comment

hello Tinklish, City Satay does delivery, says their website
        http://www.citysatay.com.sg/

Comment

thanks man! I guess I will try ordering from them

Comment

here is another source for home delivery service:
            www.leeweebros-otah.com.sg

Comment

I'd ordered once from the City Satay website before, and IMO their standard drop alot. Or Maybe it's pre-packed and stored in fridge that's why not so 'fresh'.

Comment

most of my friends find that city satay's std has dropped a lot too. I ordered from leewee bros once for bbq party, most of my guests commented that it's quite good.

Comment

bebelatte, do you have their websites?

Comment

Not bebelatte, but hey the URL is up there *point up*

Comment

:Doh: Opps..Sorry. Mistake mistake. Thanks anyway fates

Comment

i guess you can buy the uncooked ones from the satay stalls and bring them for bbq?

the satay stall at the clementi market is quite nice IMO. or try the one at west coast hawker centre.

but i guess you'll have to go down personally and make orders with them?

agree that city satay is not as nice as it used to be and the price is relatively steep too. :shout:

Comment

clarke quay and beside sembawang shopping centre

Comment

Geylang lorong 29 or 27 satays are nice...it has pineapple sauce for the satay... i think is lorong 29...the coffee shop is at the corner of the street.. ..there is also hokkien prawn mee stall there... the hokkien prawn mee nice too buy quite ex cos using big prawns..

Comment

I like Bedok Hawker Centre's Satay! Yums.

Comment

Working...
                              X