Peking Duck/Suckling Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peking Duck/Suckling Pig

where can we eat the best peking duck and/or suckling pig ?
    Last edited by avojuice; 19-05-2005, 12:25 AM.

i dont know if it is the best because i don't really eat pork and had never tried it before, but crystal jade has suckling pig with noodles and i think they do have a small dish of suckling pig on its own. hth!

Comment

i think spring court in chinatown has, for neighbourhood stall, u might wana try tiong bahru roasted meat

Comment

i go crystal jade just for their suckling pig. but pricewise not wrong it. a tiny small plate only.

peking duck, you can try 'lao bei jin' at novena square. a friend from china use to work part time there and comment it's good. alot of people order.
        was there last year, my friend and i intend to order half of the duck. but was told they do not have enough supply of duck, so OOS.

Comment

I love suckling pigs so much to the extend I ordered one whole suckling pig for me and my husband only.

It was cheap only $48 for one whole suckling pig.

Comment

I also love Crystal Jade's suckling pig.

As for Beijing Duck, I like the one from Boon Lay Raja restaurant situated at the building just beside jurong entertainment centre 2nd floor.
            They would slice the skin and wrapped it with something made of flour, neutralised the oily feeling.

Comment

Holland Village Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao - their Peking Duck always OOS very soon. So I think it's

Comment

Peking Duck eaten in Singapore will have to be Hua Ting at Orchard Hotel. Yummy Yummy.

Comment

royal hotel

hey
                  i went for the steam boat buffet at royal hotel as suckling pig in 1 of their cooked dishes avaliable besides the steam boat..their cook dishes r nt bad but e choices for e steam boat in limited..back to e topic.. e suckling pig is gd..but u hv 2 queue for it..onli gt 1 ..but its real nice thou..worth e price onli cost $18.80++
                  Last edited by soroki; 09-11-2005, 03:50 PM.

Comment

I l the peking duck from the chinse restaurant at Hotal Asia.. At Newton MRT station near the environmental building.. The restaurant's name is Cui Zhu something...

Comment

Had a wonderful dinner at a Chinese restaurant located at Novotel Clarke Quay (the previous Liang Court). The peking duck comes free if you dine with 5 other people. Food's and the service's terrific. Recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by ShoppingQueenie
                        Holland Village Crystal Jade La Mian Xiao Long Bao - their Peking Duck always OOS very soon. So I think it's
                        Mmmm.. i love Crystal Jade peking duck too..

Comment

i love peking duck, just eat it alone is so filling. i love the crispy skin and sweet sauce. i think that i can eat the whole by myself.

Comment

I like the peking duck at Prima Revolving Tower, it's near HarbourFront and overlooks Sentosa and the port.

Comment

I love the peking duck in Jiang nan chun in four seasons hotel. Simply the best.

Comment

Working...
                              X