Essential Brew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essential Brew

I'd like to recommend this place! It's almost perfect for get-togethers with your girlfriends. My girlfriend and I love the seats and the cushions. Here's a pic taken from their website:

The food is inexpensive as well. Their menu has a range of tea and tea infused bites. They also have function rooms for private functions like birthday parties. They close at 2am on Fridays and Saturdays! Awesome!

How to get there?

By bus:
    7, 61, 75, 77, 106, 165, 502, 970

It's at the stretch where Swensons, Starbucks, StanChart is. Located just beside TBS

wow.. the place seem so nice and comfort.

thanks for the recommendation.

but do you have any recommendation for nice tea/meals?

Comment

ooo...the menu looks good...I think must go and try the salads there....more vegetables for me.

Comment

have always noticed this shop whenever i passby holland village.

now you're tempting me to go and try out the place! is it crowded over the weekends?

Comment

try their jasmine rice! Its nice!!! I've tried their Al Funghi Pasta, which is Their Grilled Tofu Steak and Melva Focaccia, its good too! But I would advice you not to take their Oolong Chicken, unless you like sweet chicken stew, it was really sweet! Maybe I'm used to salty chicken better!

Comment

gin_c_2000: the jasmine rice comes with some of the sets they offer right? am thinking of going there for the anniversary. but a bit worried that the place is a bit too crowded on the weekends.

do they "chase" customers out when it's packed on the weekends?

Comment

Need to make reservation? am worry it will be packed.

Comment

My recommendations: Temptation Island (Green Tea with ice cream), Fish & Chips & chicken pasta. Sounds very boring, but they're really yummy! It is more advisable to make reservations because customers tend to sit there for a long time. Best of all, they do not chase customers out even when they're really packed. They only "chase" you out when they're about to close!

Comment

:wow: ok! will try and see how it goes, maybe i'll go with my girlfriends instead of SO.

thanks for the recommendations tabbie!

Comment

Originally posted by chiri
                    gin_c_2000: the jasmine rice comes with some of the sets they offer right? am thinking of going there for the anniversary. but a bit worried that the place is a bit too crowded on the weekends.

do they "chase" customers out when it's packed on the weekends?
                    chiri, ya~ the jasmine rice comes with some of the set or you can also order it on its own~
                    Would be good to make reservations, was quite crowded when I went on a weekend. However, the second level, as shown in picture tabbie posted only opens from 3pm onwards~ so needa check with them first when u reserve ya~

Comment

thanks babe!

i think i'll try the jasmine rice when i go there! you make it sound so mouth watering!

any nice desserts there?

Comment

I didnt try the desserts Ended up having dessert and coffee at coffee club that was somewhere behind Essential Brew! Haha!

Comment

if i do have a meal there, i'll do everyone a favour by eating all the desserts!

Comment

It's so embarrassing that I am living near Holland Village and I have YET to try out this place! I think I would make a trip down with a friend or two The price is pretty reasonable and they have a nice list of foods on their menu!

Comment

Their fried food is good hehe

Comment

Working...
                              X