Bistro Delifrance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bistro Delifrance

I tried their appetiser which is like soup in a "bread-pot". Got prawns, squids and other seafood inside. $9+ I remembered. Fabulous!!

What other stuff do u all like?

mmm.. I tried their Buffalo Wings & Wedges with barbecue sauce and wasabi mayonaise.. pretty standard though it was kinda expensive for the price i paid cause the quantity wasn't really big. also tried the Brownie with vanilla icecream, once again, expensive cause the brownie was quite a small slice, and not that amazing either.

Comment

hey gals...
      probably you can try the banana bread pudding..
      i absoluutely loved it!
      but i think the serving's kinda small..
      but definitely worth a try..comes with a scoop of ice cream!

Comment

The mussels are..

Comment

their lobster bisque was not really very fantastic.
          tuesday special (or something on the set menu) pasta was...

Comment

Their bruschettas were sucky the last time I ate at Takashimaya. I think only their desserts are worth throwing your money on

Comment

Hmm.. think this pizza place that took over Breeks? in wisma is more worth eating at. I love their tiramisu. And it's not more than $7 i think. I don't really fancy delifrance's tarts and such. Standard has dropped tremendously. Will be staying away for quite awhile. The staff at the Junction 8 outlet i went to had difficulty understanding what serviettes were. very horrid esperience there.

Comment

I often pass by the new pizza place (took over former Breeks), but never got around to trying the food. Now with your positive review, shall take note and give it a try! I think the last time I passed by, they had some buffet promotion... not too sure though.

The only things I buy from Bistro Delifrance are their 'special offer' pastries. IMO, everything there is overpriced and most of the time, the service is

Comment

Working...
                X