Bo bo sho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bo bo sho

Seen it before? I've only found this few wks ago at Taka food court.

The article states that it is a yummy snack made from radish, generously studded with dried mushrooms, dried shrimp and bits of chicken, fried and then served on a bed of lettuce with mayonnaise and chilli sauce.

The packing is convienient and unique compared to other takeaway snacks.Cost $3 for 1 serving.

Try it!

yup, i saw it over the weekends too. smells like yam cake.

there was a notice that says they sold more than XXX bo bo sho in X days. showing how popular it is. but i wasn't attracted enough, hehe..

Comment

veru nice!

Comment

I tried this quite long ago. Can buy at the 7 eleven at Centrepoint basement. I agree it's quite tasty indeed! Like carrot cake but more peppery. Claim to b healthier coz less oil..

Comment

Do not really like this "new" snack. There's a stall outside the 7-11 at centrepoint and it's been there for months, and yet, business do not look good.

They are always offering samples there so those who are interested can try first.
          Seems like fanciful carrot cake to me.

Comment

oooh, v nice! yummy yummy. not as thick as carrot or yam cake, but v tasty.

Originally posted by Jess
            Seen it before? I've only found this few wks ago at Taka food court.

The article states that it is a yummy snack made from radish, generously studded with dried mushrooms, dried shrimp and bits of chicken, fried and then served on a bed of lettuce with mayonnaise and chilli sauce.

The packing is convienient and unique compared to other takeaway snacks.Cost $3 for 1 serving.

Try it!

Comment

but did u try ?
              cause i feel it's nice and erm...smting diff...

Comment

I think the new food alley at bugis village sells it...find it like normal carrot cake only, i tried the steamed one, not fried one. and chili is different only, nothing spectacular..

Comment

Yep yep, tasty.

I think it's the taste of carrot cake, together with garlic oil. Very "xiang" (fragrant).

Have to eat it while it's still hot.

Comment

is this still available anywhere?

Comment

Yew i dont like this. Sorry...Haha it has a very "hei bi" (tiny prawns, what are they called? ) taste

Comment

Working...
                      X